2017 Mock Offseason #1

Free Agency

Sign Dontari Poe NT

Sign Terrell Pryor or Josh Gordon WR

Sign OLB Melvin Ingram or Nick Perry

Sign QB Brian Hoyer

Also get RB Frank Gore back

NFL Draft (First three rounds)

Unfortunately I think that the Browns will draft Myles Garrett. We could have had Garrett who we desperately needed but we decided to win a meaningless game against the Rams. Oh well.

With Garrett off the board, the smart thing to do is trade back a few spots and pick up some ammunition.

Trades

Trade- 49ers trade the #2 pick to the BIlls for the 10th pick, the 44th pick (second round), the 75th pick (third round), and a 2018 first or second round pick. Bills trade up to draft a QB.

#10 WR Corey Davis- 49ers draft Corey Davis who I think can be a dominant #1 WR in this league. Has size and speed that might almost be similar to Julio Jones. I think he has that type of ability.

#34- QB Deshaun Watson- We get lucky and Watson falls into the second round and we get our franchise quarterback

#44- OLB TJ Watt or OLB Tanoh Kpassagnon- Had a 11.5 sacks and he's JJ Watt's brother. Not Myles Garrett, but could be a good pass rusher. Or Tanoh who is a freak of nature and could be developed into something special.

#66- ILB Raekwon Mcmillian or ILB Jarad Davis or ILB Anthony Walker- Whoever is the best choice to compete with Ray Ray Armstrong and serve as insurance for Bowman

#75- TE Bucky Hodges- Huge freak of nature that can fill in for Vance all the times he gets hurt and eventually take over for him. Might be gone by this pick though.

You got a lot of if not him then him or him going on lol

IMO Pryor isn't leaving Cleveland and stated he wants to stay.

I forgot about Gordon I think Kyle worked with him so I wouldn't hate it if he was good with it. There's our #1 if he keeps his head straight.

I'm not trading down I'm grabbing Mitch and letting Kyle develop him...like the guys you targeted

Oh and no to gore sorry that ship has sailed
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jan 19, 2017 at 8:30 AM ]
Tanoh looks like a monster but looks like a 3-4 DE. I doubt he could drop into coverage but might be the BPA at that spot
Not bad. I really like getting TE Bucky Hodges from Virginia Tech to pair with Vance McDonald in Shanahan's offense
If Garrett is off the board

I think it's Trub

unless we pick up Garrapolo
If we're settling for Hoyer at QB then QB will be our number 1 pick. I'd love to trade back get Davis & picks but you can't hope to get lucky IMO.

either aggressive in FA and get a QB you actually want on board for 4 years or you get it with #2.
Looks good to me
Share 49ersWebzone