LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

Forrest Lamp-OT/OG/C/TE-WKU

Atl could trade up for him
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Re-watched most of Lamp's games last night. He is the most prepared, solid player in the draft, and can start at all five positions. His footwork is impeccable, and use of hands is brilliant. I love the kid. He is my number three overall player in the draft. Plug and play, day one starter.

If the 49ers trade back I'd love to see them draft him and then plug him in at guard or center. Looks like a 10+ year starter in the NFL with All Pro upside.

Yes, but we need to net a ton of picks in THIS draft in order to make that happen. So a trade with CLE for their #12, 2nd, 3rd, and future picks makes sense.

R1: Lamp - OL
R2: Baker - S
R2: Willis - DE/LB
R3: Peterman - QB
R3: Hunt - RB
R4: Reynolds - WR

A lineup of Staley-Lamp-Zuttah-Garnett-Brown with Gilliam, Beadles, and Kilgore as depth is AWESOME.
Carted off the field today with knee injury.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Not good for SD

Poor f**king Chargers.
Goddamn, if I'm a college offensive lineman I'm going to refuse to ever workout for San Diego and pretty much flip off their GM, head coach and every single member of their scouting and coaching staffs I run across. OL's just get wrecked there.
damn, that sux
if healthy, chargers have the chance to go all the way. Sad to see them getting bit by the injury bug
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Poor f**king Chargers.

Maybe punk**s Eli was right about refusing to play there. Rivers got the royal screw job in terms of organizational competence (and luck, this time).

They need to trade that man (to the Niners) before he has no value left.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Aug 7, 2017 at 6:51 PM ]
f**k the chargers

What's the deal with this guy? Dude has been inactive nearly the entire year.

I wonder if there's any chance LAC would move him for a pick.
Originally posted by Heroism:

He's been a healthy scratch most of the season. I have no idea what is going on.

He's been a healthy scratch most of the season. I have no idea what is going on.

Wait really? Huh...
Maybe the 49ers can put an offer for him. Buy low...

Friend of mine is a huge Charger fan, I asked the same question and he said he's not fully recovered from injuries yet and does not look the same.
Share 49ersWebzone