CUTS
Bethea
Kaep
Brooks

FA

Brandon Williams 5yr 50 million

Kevin Zietler 5yr 50 million

Bryan Hoyer 2 yr 14 million

add few depth pieces at reasonable contracts.

Draft.
trade 2 to Jets for 6, 38, 2018 2nd and 4th; They take Trubisky

Trade 6 to Cincinnati for 9, 41
Con moves up to pair Mike Williams
with Aj

Trade pick 41 &jets 2018 4th for Jimmy Garoppolo

Rd1 p9:Corey Davis wr
Rd2 p34: Christian McCaffrey rb
Rd2 p38: Devonte Fields olb ul
Rd3 p66: Jordan Legget te clem
Rd4 p98: Pat ElflKen C osu
Rd5 p130: BPA rest add Chad Kelly alater..

go on and rip me apart :)
I believe this is very realistic and would be a great start to the rebuild process
Cincinnati gives up their 2nd round pick to move up two spots for a WR who could very easily be there at 6 (and if he isn't Corey Davis will be)???

Seems like an odd move for them and looks awful on the draft value chart. I don't see us getting that much from the Jets either - there may be very little demand to trade up to #2.

#4 pick = 1800 points
#6 pick = 1600 points
#41 pick = 490 points

Even getting a 3rd round pick from them for trading back 2 spots favors us in the trade value chart.
#4 pick = 1800 points
#6 pick = 1600 points
#70 pick = 240 points
we have the number 2 pick not 4 so the jets trade would be from 6 to 2.. I didn't look at the chart once just kinda educated guess on values the jets trade would be just about right seeing they would be moving 6 to 2 not 6 to 4. . . Looking now tho the Cincinnati trade would be a little rich but stranger things have happened they saw the drop from Sanu to Lafell maybe they see it as that important to make that offense click like the year Pryor and yeah he could easily be there at 6 but maybe not 9 where they are picking that didn't make sense to me
[ Edited by Zachary13White on Jan 15, 2017 at 1:26 PM ]
I like it, but I really like Watson as 1st pick. Not sure about all the trades and stuff, but If these picks were to happen, I'm popping more bubbly, its new years eve relive!!

Rd1 p9:Corey Davis wr
Rd2 p34: Christian McCaffrey rb
Rd2 p38: Devonte Fields olb ul
Rd3 p66: Jordan Legget te clem
Rd4 p98: Pat ElflKen C osu
Rd5 p130: BPA rest add Chad Kelly alater..
My bad - not sure what I was thinking when I posted the pick values at 4 and 6 - we'd be trading from 6 to 9 which is 250 points in the trade value chart or almost exactly equal to their 3rd round pick.

Jets trade is roughly equal in the trade chart, but I think there's a lot more teams willing to trade back than trade up this year. I'd be surprised if we get that much in return from either the Jets or Bengals.

I like Corey Davis and think adding an interior offensive lineman makes sense. Not sure we'll spend such high picks on RB and TE considering those are two of our stronger positions (as sad as that is).
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
My bad - not sure what I was thinking when I posted the pick values at 4 and 6 - we'd be trading from 6 to 9 which is 250 points in the trade value chart or almost exactly equal to their 3rd round pick.

Jets trade is roughly equal in the trade chart, but I think there's a lot more teams willing to trade back than trade up this year. I'd be surprised if we get that much in return from either the Jets or Bengals.

I like Corey Davis and think adding an interior offensive lineman makes sense. Not sure we'll spend such high picks on RB and TE considering those are two of our stronger positions (as sad as that is).

I'm pretty sure we could even trade later then Cincinnati to get Davis I believe we would definitely get another 2nd and still Davis if we went couple/few picks after Cincinnati
Why would the Niners pass on Mike Williams? They have a huge need at WR and Williams could be the next Megatron. The first trade down is enough to get value AND get what they want at a position of need.
Share 49ersWebzone