LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

2017 Draft- Special Teams, all Special Teams

1. K ZANE GONZALEZ ASU- he has a Mexican last name so he should be a good kicker and dawson is getting old.

2. P JUSTIN VOGEL Miami- he's 6'4 so the snap won't go over his head and he's probably punted through hurricanes

3. LS COLE MAZZA Alabama- no. 1 LS in college and high school and has a cool tat on his arm

4. K Rigoberto Sanchez Hawaii- *see last name

5. K Younghoe Koo Georgia Southern- name alone should get him drafted. Korean from NJ that goes to Georgia Southern that majors in...you guessed it, Logistics. Might have the most impressive resume in the entire draft.

6. K Cameron Van Winkle Washington- related to rip van Winkle and is the long term solution for at least 20 years.

7. P Cameron Johnston Ohio State- We have enough punters but I hate odd numbers so enter Johnston. Aussie punter with a sweet as accent, mate. Rugby style kick but can also play prostyle. Extremely raw but potential is there, might need to sit and learn a couple of years.
lol I love passive aggressive trolling.
But who's the return man?! And seriously, a punter that high?!
LMAO, once i read the title
Originally posted by saniner:
But who's the return man?! And seriously, a punter that high?!

I'm thinking trading our 2nd rounder to the the Faiders for M. King. He has one of the strongest legs and he's black so he should be able to double as a returner. I know Oakland is asking for a 1st and 4th but I think we can talk em down to just a 2nd.
  • Jasta
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 801niner:

Except we're now long snapping it to long snapper #2 who long snaps it to the holder... try blocking that mofos!

Plus with all those kickers we drafted, one of them has to be able to kick 70 yards right?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

This individual could have done better; Rather lame attempt.

I give the trolling maybe a C- tops; Nothing that's that creative.
[ Edited by 49erproudfan1980 on Jan 12, 2017 at 9:53 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erproudfan1980:

This individual could have done better; Rather lame attempt.

I give the trolling maybe a C- tops; Nothing that's that creative.

You just gave him the W.

You just gave him the W.

Not even close, but if that's what you want to think, you are more than welcome to your opinion.

I was just stating what I saw; I'm not in any "passive aggressive", boring competition that you seem to want to make it out to be. There are plenty of people who will waste much of their life doing so, but I will not. If I thought it was funny, than it would be funny, but this wasn't.

If you thought it was, that's your opinion.
[ Edited by 49erproudfan1980 on Jan 13, 2017 at 7:59 AM ]
With Toub as coach this could be a real possibility.

A+
Share 49ersWebzone