Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
I wouldn't. Ideally, neither of those guys will be on the roster next year, but if I had to choose one, it would be Torrey Smith without a question. Garcon is about to get overpaid in free agency at $8-9 million a year because he played in a very good offense that had 5000 passing yards. Vernon Davis even looked like a #1 TE there when Reed was out. Kirk Cousins and Kyle Shanahan are for real. Torrey Smith wasn't productive, but his speed threatens defenses. Garcon is a mediocre possession receiver who benefited from playing in a great offense this year with much better weapons around him who commanded the attention of defenses.

Cleveland isn't giving up Jamie Collins (they'll just franchise him if they can't work out a long term deal). Don't know why he's in anyone's mock offseason.

Like most of the draft though I don't think Garrett will be there at 2.

I disagree. Smith has 1 season over 1,000 yards and hasn't threatened any defenses since he's been here. In fact, he may have more drops than big plays. Garçon gets open, makes tough catches in traffic, fights for extra yards and is a physical and willing blocker....Smith does none of that...Smith runs deep