LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

RB Alvin Kamara out of Tennessee

Originally posted by gold49digger:
Man this guy looks good. Hyde is gonna have a best friend RB soon. We need a Freeman-Coleman tandem.

in his contract year? more like a rival haha
SLEEPER
very athletic and fast, explosive player. But not a between the tackle runner. But could work pretty well in Kyle's offense with the off-tackle tosses and as a receiver.
Hearing he could go as high as the 1st round. I doubt he lasts to the 3rd round. He's being called a slightly more physical Jamaal Charles.
Originally posted by goldstandard:
Hearing he could go as high as the 1st round. I doubt he lasts to the 3rd round. He's being called a slightly more physical Jamaal Charles.

Yup, sucks bc I really wish the niners drafted him, maybe if the niners trade back from number 2 and acquire another 2nd they can use it on him..this kid is going to be special and will help Hyde in great ways, less work maybe means no injuries..
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
very athletic and fast, explosive player. But not a between the tackle runner. But could work pretty well in Kyle's offense with the off-tackle tosses and as a receiver.

He can run between the tackles, at least he did it well in college.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

He can run between the tackles, at least he did it well in college.

I didn't think so.

Didn't he only have 600 rush yards?
Ready for him to kill it at the combine and bc of it he will be a high 2nd round pick and won't be a niner 😒😟
4,53...meh

Originally posted by jersey49er:
Ready for him to kill it at the combine and bc of it he will be a high 2nd round pick and won't be a niner 😒😟

not a good 40 time for him

not a good 40 time for him

Killed everything else tho
I don't think we draft a RB until day 3
Hyde and Kamara would cause problems..would be a great duo
Hyde and Kamara would cause problems..would be a great duo

Freeman clone I want this kid
Share 49ersWebzone