LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 176 users in the forums

RB type

I don't think we need a Bell type since we have Hyde, we need a change of pace back that can catch and burn. Christian McCaffery is who i like, he would also fill the need for a KR/PR
That's why Mixon is such a stud: he can catch and burn. Dude has better receiving highlights than some wide receivers.

[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 12, 2017 at 10:53 AM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
That's why Mixon is such a stud: he can catch and burn. Dude has better receiving highlights than some wide receivers.

True, I'd like to have Mixon, the only knock on him that I have is that he looks like he lacks agility and elusiveness which McCaffery has in spades.
he's got pretty damn good agility for a guy that's 6'1" and 230 lbs

looks good, but he's not at at full speed making those cuts.

I could be wrong I haven't seen much of him but from what I have seen he's a one cut runner, good at setting the edge
#4 out of Ohio state can play rb/wr
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Nope, he declared a week ago.

awwwww snap. Love this guys game. That incident is only big because the public saw it a year ago. The kneejerk reactions were flooding social media. He's a dual threat power back. He could be the Freeman if Shanahan comes here.
Originally posted by TheNef77:
awwwww snap. Love this guys game.

Me too.

In case one of you haven't watched Mixon play, don't sleep on this kid. He's going to be really, really good in the NFL. 6'1" 230 lbs and can do it all. Reminds me sooo much of leveon bell at Michigan st.

• TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place

Me too.

In case one of you haven't watched Mixon play, don't sleep on this kid. He's going to be really, really good in the NFL. 6'1" 230 lbs and can do it all. Reminds me sooo much of leveon bell at Michigan st.

Dare I say a stronger Leveon? lol man I hope we get this guy. It would absolutely suck to see him go to Seattle.
Im not big on Christian McCaffery. I just see the Reggie Bush tale all over again. I hear folks saying he could be a Danny Woodhead... Im not using a 2nd rounder or late 1st on a Danny Woodhead kind of guy when I can have a Joe Mixon .. Specially with Carlos Hyde not showing signs of durability at all.

Me too.

Dare I say a stronger Leveon? lol man I hope we get this guy. It would absolutely suck to see him go to Seattle.

Looks faster but not as agile as Bell
I think Wayne Gallman of Clemson or Marlon Mack would fit nicely into Shanahan's offense
Devine Redding is another guy to keep an eye on. I see a lot of Devonta Freeman in his game.

[ Edited by saniner on Jan 18, 2017 at 10:17 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone