LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 143 users in the forums

RB type

Even though i still like Donte Foreman in the 3rd if possible... Who are RB in the draft that are in the mold of LeVeon Bell, David Johnson, Devonte Freeman ?

Dalvin Cook im sure is one.
Joe Mixon is the closest thing to Leveon Bell in the draft. The guy is a total stud, but he comes with a little baggage( and that's an understatement).
Originally posted by Heroism:
Joe Mixon is the closest thing to Leveon Bell in the draft. The guy is a total stud, but he comes with a little baggage( and that's an understatement).

I dont consider 1 situation that im sure he has learned from that has happened a couple years ago real baggage. Not like he is having a drinking or drug issue that can be recurring. Specially in a situation where he was obviously hit first.. (No i dont condone his actions. just stating i dont feel it will be a habit)
Would love Joe Mixon
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
BYU's Jamal Williams will be another Frank Gore... he's a Diamond in the Rough
Originally posted by DeHubb:
I dont consider 1 situation that im sure he has learned from that has happened a couple years ago real baggage. Not like he is having a drinking or drug issue that can be recurring. Specially in a situation where he was obviously hit first.. (No i dont condone his actions. just stating i dont feel it will be a habit)

you don't need to convince me. I would draft him in a heartbeat. I think he's going to be an absolute stud at the NFL level.

I though Mixon was staying in school

I'd say Dalvin Cook, Kareem Hunt, Alvin Kamara, and Marlon Mack.

Mack just declared and I think he will be a better pro than college player. He can be a patient runner, quick and sudden, with good long speed. He's shown he can catch out of the backfield and has a knack for big plays. He's my sleeper pick right now.

[ Edited by saniner on Jan 11, 2017 at 7:50 PM ]
Nope, he declared a week ago.
Nope, he declared a week ago.

Crazy. Last I heard he was returning. First round talent that will fall because of his off the field issues. If he goes to a good situation he will be a steal

I would take Mixon in a heartbeat. He punched a drunk rich white girl with a huge criminal record in the face after she spit in his face and called him racial slurs. Not condoning punching a woman but some woman are asking for it. He got pushed past his limit

Mixon worked out at my gym today. Dude is pretty big. Would want him.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Mixon worked out at my gym today. Dude is pretty big. Would want him.

He is gonna be the steal of the draft if he falls out of the top 3 rounds
Originally posted by saniner:
I though Mixon was staying in school

I'd say Dalvin Cook, Kareem Hunt, Alvin Kamara, and Marlon Mack.

Mack just declared and I think he will be a better pro than college player. He can be a patient runner, quick and sudden, with good long speed. He's shown he can catch out of the backfield and has a knack for big plays. He's my sleeper pick right now.

I agree 100% here. Cook, Hunt and Mack are my three favorites and Hunt looks like Bell the most.
Kamara is my guy, he can do it all just like all 3 backs you named plus him and Hyde would compliment each other very well..
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
I don't know about type, but how about that Bo Scarborough huh?
Share 49ersWebzone