LB RILEY BULLOUGH
MICHIGAN STATE

187: R6P2
S JOHNATHAN FORD
AUBURN

203: R6P18
LB JAMES ONWUALU
NOTRE DAME
I would do this in a second and put all my free agent money on shoring up the oline and finding an offensive playmaker. The only question--who is going to QB?
Originally posted by pickle:
I would do this in a second and put all my free agent money on shoring up the oline and finding an offensive playmaker. The only question--who is going to QB?

McD bringing all his dogs over here.. Jimmy, Blount,Bennett and Floyd Re sign Kerley and Streater.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

McD bringing all his dogs over here.. Jimmy, Blount,Bennett and Floyd Re sign Kerley and Streater.

Hires Vrable as DC.
2 more CB's?
Originally posted by glorydayz:
2 more CB's?

8 secondary are going to be either restricted or unrestricted free agents in the next 2 years.
Originally posted by 49erproudfan1980:
2 more CB's?

8 secondary are going to be either restricted or unrestricted free agents in the next 2 years.

We drafted 3 last year.

I guess your right, those were Baalke picks.
All I am
We drafted 3 last year.

I guess your right, those were Baalke picks.

All I am saying is there are 8 restricted and unrestricted secondary in the next 2 years; It's unlikely they will retain all of them. If you want to stay competitive, you have to look ahead at needs.
[ Edited by 49erproudfan1980 on Jan 11, 2017 at 5:04 PM ]
Garrett or mike Williams should be our pick if we're smart
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Garrett or mike Williams should be our pick if we're smart

a wr that goes top 3 needs to be a Calvin Johnson type of player. Mike Williams hype train is burning up the WZ. smh good yea. that good no way. he's no julio, A.Green,OBJ,Hes no Mike evans. I'd be extremely upset with that guy anywhere near number 2
[ Edited by Zachary13White on Jan 11, 2017 at 5:19 PM ]

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I love the Ryan Glasgow pick, he can line up at both DE and NT. I'm hoping the 9ers draft him.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Hires Vrable as DC.

Hires BB as special teams consultant.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I love the Ryan Glasgow pick, he can line up at both DE and NT. I'm hoping the 9ers draft him.

10000% on point, plays hard every down
Originally posted by Kolohe:

""He's a technician," said Charlton, who marvels at Glasgow's skill in an area of the field that so many of us don't associate with skill. "You can watch around the country. The way he plays his base blocks, the way he plays doubles ... people can watch that in as a clinic and see how you really want to play football."".

"Asked to describe what makes Glasgow so good besides tactical skill, Charlton said: "He's aggressive. He has some speed."".
We pretty much had that with Baalke...so, no, no, no on all defense. There are many needs on both sides of the ball, so the draft needs to address them. You'll never sign enough FA's to fill all the holes on offense. The off-season has to meld FA and the draft...to get as many talented players as possible, which is why our new GM should trade down to garner more high picks and potentially work a trade to get Garrapolo.
Share 49ersWebzone