LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

NYniner85 pointless mock 2017

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I truly dont care what the cbs board shows. They have Watson as the 17th best player and Fournette as only the 10th best (which I think is low). IN MY OPINION (which you seem to never understand) the most likely pick for Tennessee is Mike Williams.

There is more than just the first round and they can address their secondary with many picks including their 2nd pick in rd 1. I think at #5 they will go get the best player which could very well end up being Mike Williams. Getting a #1 WR would be huge for this team to give Mariota a real weapon.

Mock drafts are pretty worthless and virtually every single one never comes close to being accurate.

You're a barrel of laughs and take this wayyyyy too seriously.

These mocks, at least for me, are like chess games.

Fun to play and strategize.

If they don't come close or are inaccurate - So What!

If you feel they are so worthless - WHY do you waste your time and read them and take time to comment on them????

f**king relax. I didnt say they werent fun to do or look at . I just said they were pretty worthless and inaccurate. Which is true. I dont care if it is a WZ mock or the Mel Kipers of the world. Most of the time they are about 90% wrong. Still. I've made them in the past and still look at them to comment. That is what I did in here. Now, go ahead and make one up and I will be more than happy to give my insight for you. lol

Amen bro!

You just came off as so negative - I felt like responding.

if I misunderstood then apologies.

no worries man. I was actually surprised because you are never like that. I did kind of come off as negative. NY got me going. Lets blame him. LOL

Heyyy now!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by susweel:
Cutting brooks and not cutting a useless player like Torry Lelie. Lol yeah good luck with having any cred.

Lol go look at his contract bud...Brooks isn't getting $8.6 million next yr with a new GM when it costs us less then a million to cut him.

Smith is younger and can benefit from a better qb.

Who's gonna play OLB ?
Who's gonna play OLB ?

Drafted Ryan Anderson (who killed it in the playoffs) he's under the radar good, better version of Brooks.

Drafted Ejuan Price in the 5th had 13 sacks this yr at Pitt and 24.5 sacks the past two seasons. Go check out his games kid is a gamer never stops.

Throw in Lynch and Eli and it's a good young crew of OLBs.
Who's gonna play OLB ?

Drafted Ryan Anderson (who killed it in the playoffs) he's under the radar good, better version of Brooks.

Drafted Ejuan Price in the 5th had 13 sacks this yr at Pitt and 24.5 sacks the past two seasons. Go check out his games kid is a gamer never stops.

I kno Eli Harold hasn't done much so far in the NFL but he's still so young with talent, I remember being very excited about drafting him, he was considered a possible 1st rounder..Lynch too is very young and he has shown more signs then Harold, he just needs to dedicate himself and put the work in..the talent is there with both, they just need to put it together..and your right Ryan Anderson opened a lot of eyes with his play in the championship game..
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Who's gonna play OLB ?

I kno Eli Harold hasn't done much so far in the NFL but he's still so young with talent, I remember being very excited about drafting him, he was considered a possible 1st rounder..Lynch too is very young and he has shown more signs then Harold, he just needs to dedicate himself and put the work in..the talent is there with both, they just need to put it together..and your right Ryan Anderson opened a lot of eyes with his play in the championship game..

I think Eli got better at setting the edge which is important. I also saw a little out of him as a pass rusher, seems to be getting more pressure just not getting the sacks end of the day. He's at the very least a rotational guy which is needed in football.

Lynch IMO just needs to buckle down and get his s**t together...the talent is painfully obvious but there's a reason he was a 5th rd pick. He's talked about wanting to be more of a leader so that's a step in the right direction.

Anderson is just a good football player, will he be a 15 sack a yr guy? Nope. Could he be a 8-10 sack guy a yr? Without question..we have the pass rush coming from the inside with AA/Buck/Blair AND I think Price is a diamond in the rough
Who's gonna play OLB ?

I think Eli got better at setting the edge which is important. I also saw a little out of him as a pass rusher, seems to be getting more pressure just not getting the sacks end of the day. He's at the very least a rotational guy which is needed in football.

Lynch IMO just needs to buckle down and get his s**t together...the talent is painfully obvious but there's a reason he was a 5th rd pick. He's talked about wanting to be more of a leader so that's a step in the right direction.

Anderson is just a good football player, will he be a 15 sack a yr guy? Nope. Could he be a 8-10 sack guy a yr? Without question..we have the pass rush coming from the inside with AA/Buck/Blair AND I think Price is a diamond in the rough

I agree with the pass rush coming from the inside, I'm very excited about Buckner..he's a future star from what he's shown his rookie season..might even get DROY..and I like Price a lot, he doesn't let the bs about his size stop his grind..if he turns out like a Dumerville then that's a diamond in the rough lol
I agree with the pass rush coming from the inside, I'm very excited about Buckner..he's a future star from what he's shown his rookie season..might even get DROY..and I like Price a lot, he doesn't let the bs about his size stop his grind..if he turns out like a Dumerville then that's a diamond in the rough lol

agreed
Wouldn't be mad at all NY
I truly dont care what the cbs board shows. They have Watson as the 17th best player and Fournette as only the 10th best (which I think is low). IN MY OPINION (which you seem to never understand) the most likely pick for Tennessee is Mike Williams.

There is more than just the first round and they can address their secondary with many picks including their 2nd pick in rd 1. I think at #5 they will go get the best player which could very well end up being Mike Williams. Getting a #1 WR would be huge for this team to give Mariota a real weapon.

Mock drafts are pretty worthless and virtually every single one never comes close to being accurate.

You're a barrel of laughs and take this wayyyyy too seriously.

These mocks, at least for me, are like chess games.

Fun to play and strategize.

If they don't come close or are inaccurate - So What!

If you feel they are so worthless - WHY do you waste your time and read them and take time to comment on them????

f**king relax. I didnt say they werent fun to do or look at . I just said they were pretty worthless and inaccurate. Which is true. I dont care if it is a WZ mock or the Mel Kipers of the world. Most of the time they are about 90% wrong. Still. I've made them in the past and still look at them to comment. That is what I did in here. Now, go ahead and make one up and I will be more than happy to give my insight for you. lol

Amen bro!

You just came off as so negative - I felt like responding.

if I misunderstood then apologies.

no worries man. I was actually surprised because you are never like that. I did kind of come off as negative. NY got me going. Lets blame him. LOL

Actually, let's blame Jed and Trent - they started it all.
Actually, let's blame Jed and Trent - they started it all.

LOL

Originally posted by Allx9er:
Wouldn't be mad at all NY

Thanks!
Share 49ersWebzone