LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

You Have to take a QB/WR combo in the 1st and 2nd? Who is it?

What combo are you taking?
i like Qb Trubs Wr Westbrook
Mitch Trubisky and Cooper Kupp
Jimmy G and Juju lol
Williams in 1st with trade back then trade for Jimmy G using their 2nd+
Originally posted by jersey49er:

Reluctantly agree. But I hate the idea of having to draft a WR.
Trubisky/C.Davis
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I wish the niners did 2-3 years ago, it seems almost every WR taken in the 1st two rounds is doing very good..

Why? Williams looks like the real deal, and if you haven't noticed, the best WR's for the most point are on teams that drafted them. You have to spend draft capital to get those guys, and once you find one, they don't usually leave the building.

I wish the niners did 2-3 years ago, it seems almost every WR taken in the 1st two rounds is doing very good..

Yeah. Thanks Baalke. In the most loaded WR draft ever you wait til the later rounds to draft Bruce Ellington. Good job

Yeah. Thanks Baalke. In the most loaded WR draft ever you wait til the later rounds to draft Bruce Ellington. Good job

Exactly, I wanted 1 of Landry, Mathews, or Moncrief so bad lol

Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Why? Williams looks like the real deal, and if you haven't noticed, the best WR's for the most point are on teams that drafted them. You have to spend draft capital to get those guys, and once you find one, they don't usually leave the building.

We wouldn't know we had a good receiver without a good QB. Sammy Watkins who was consider the best receiver in the draft has been passed up by multiple receivers in his draft class due to shoddy QB play.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

We wouldn't know we had a good receiver without a good QB. Sammy Watkins who was consider the best receiver in the draft has been passed up by multiple receivers in his draft class due to shoddy QB play.

Yeah and the fact that the kid can't stay healthy, decent QB play and healthy he would be great
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I'm down with QB, WR or pass rusher with the first pick (any order).

In the event we don't go with QB with first pick, then I'd prefer we go with a veteran QB (one on our roster or in FA) and grab one in the draft with 2nd pick. But then, that first pick better be Clemson WR (Williams)...
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Williams and Davis are both equally as good in my book. And I don't think there's a better combination than those two and Jimmy G. Jimmy G is ready to throw to them right now no quarterback in the draft is ready
Easy for me...

Jimmy G and Mike Williams.
Share 49ersWebzone