LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

Dark-night draft 2017

• Elric
  • Veteran
Trade down
from #2

10 pick overall 1St round Reuben Foster ILB Alabama Sr 6-1 236
We nee two ILB's and they need to be quality.
we can't protect a lead and we can't stop the run.

Why? not Myles Garrett. In two games I see him being taken out of the game with a running game plan.
Not what you want from a #2 overall.
Johnathan Allen is relevant on every defensive play
but I doubt Cleveland will pass him up.

Alabama vs Texas A&M 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8c-g-wIiig

Alabama vs Texas A&M 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyMnQE2Jvjc&t=8946s

with the trade value chart we should receive another first round but I don't see that happening
if we do
1 pick overall 1St round JuJu Smith-Schuster WR Southern California JR 6-2 220
If we don't trade back into the 1st round and make Corey Davis our #2

34 pick overall 2nd round Corey Davis WR Western Michigan Sr 6-3 213
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi8xqVR-Hv8

3 round Anthony Walker Jr. Northwestern 6-1 235
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPQaNZJjL3o
I'd love to see him and Ruben foster lining up next to each other wearing 49er red and gold.

Trade up we should receive a comp pick and there trade able this year
3nd round Daeshon Hall Texas A&M Sr 6-5 270
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4kEfnH-lrY

4th round Devonte Fields Louisville Sr 6-3 243
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Oy-QgSlrfQ

this is a far as I got but a Safety and a running back should be added to this mock
hope you enjoy it?
Hate it...we have Bow and ray ray we don't need two ILBs and you have us passing on Myles because he had a high ankle sprain and was doubled all yr

Pass rusher is more important and this kid is the best of the best since Miller.

Plus not a single qb in the first 4 rds when we don't even have a qb on the roster in 2017?! Who's throwing the ball to our rookie WR?

Sorry man...no me gusta
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jan 7, 2017 at 11:21 AM ]
Compliments on posting this but what???

It's tough to follow what your actual mock is...are you actually saying draft JuJu with our first rounder? And you think Corey Davis can be had in the 2nd?

Who is playing QB?
You passed on Garrett based on just two games you saw
In two games I see

WTF

lmao

I don't what's worse, that or people who draw conclusions based on highlight videos. smh.

you reuben foster fan boys really need to go re-watch luke kuechly at boston college. reuben foster can't hold his jockstrap.
I guess some of your reasoning is defensible, but not taking a QB in the first three rounds isn't. The only way that should happen is if we trade for Garappolo.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Hate it...we have Bow and ray ray we don't need to ILB and you have us passing on Myles because he had a high ankle sprain and was doubled all yr

Pass rusher is more important and this kid is the best of the best since Miller.

Plus not a single qb in the first 4 rds when we don't even have a qb on the roster in 2017?! Who's throwing the ball to our rookie WR?

Sorry man...no me gusta

This!!!
Originally posted by genus49:
Compliments on posting this but what???

It's tough to follow what your actual mock is...are you actually saying draft JuJu with our first rounder? And you think Corey Davis can be had in the 2nd?

Who is playing QB?

It was a tough read for me.
Originally posted by Heroism:
In two games I see

WTF

lmao

I don't what's worse, that or people who draw conclusions based on highlight videos. smh.

you reuben foster fan boys really need to go re-watch luke kuechly at boston college. reuben foster can't hold his jockstrap.

This guy has a hard on for Reuben Foster
Originally posted by shmuck:

You must be one of those fan boys I was referring to.

Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by shmuck:

You must be one of those fan boys I was referring to.

Sure if that makes you feel better
Look at Garretts numbers he dominates scrub teams and disappears against the good ones. He had 4.5 sacks against 1 bad school and had what 10 for the year. Same thing as last season sacks against bad teams. He might be athletic but it doesn't show against top teams.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
MY PLAN...

NO TRADES AT ALL

2: R1P2 - Jonathan Allen; DE - Alabama

34: R2P2 - Christian McCaffrey; RB - Stanford

66: R3P2 - David Webb; QB - CAL

107: R4P2 - Jarrad Davis; ILB - Florida

141: R4P36 - Milachi Dupre; WR - LSU

147: R5P2 - Devonte Field; OLB - Lville

162: R5P17 - Jamal Williams; RB - BYU

187: R6P2 - Fabian Moreau; CB - UCLA

203: R6P18 - De'Quan Hampton; WR - USC
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SFBuckeye:
Look at Garretts numbers he dominates scrub teams and disappears against the good ones. He had 4.5 sacks against 1 bad school and had what 10 for the year. Same thing as last season sacks against bad teams. He might be athletic but it doesn't show against top teams.

SMH.

15 of Garrett's 31 sacks were from SEC schools and I'm not even mentioning his 47 TFL's.

It's like some of you guys only look at sack numbers and dismiss players.

Nevermind that offenses double and triple team Garrett and game plan for him. How's this for a measuring stick, in 34 games Garrett has 31 sacks compared to Von Miller in 47 games has only 33 sacks. Sure Von Miller has 181 TFL's, but in 16 games less which is a whole college season to Garrett who has 141 TFL's, and people still continue to question Garrett. LOL
Originally posted by Kolohe:
SMH.

15 of Garrett's 31 sacks were from SEC schools and I'm not even mentioning his 47 TFL's.

It's like some of you guys only look at sack numbers and dismiss players.

Nevermind that offenses double and triple team Garrett and game plan for him. How's this for a measuring stick, in 34 games Garrett has 31 sacks compared to Von Miller in 47 games has only 33 sacks. Sure Von Miller has 181 TFL's, but in 16 games less which is a whole college season to Garrett who has 141 TFL's, and people still continue to question Garrett. LOL

Completely agree he's a game changing matchup nightmare.
Share 49ersWebzone