CB- Tramiane Brock
TE- Garrett Celek
C- Marcus Martin

Lose:
QB- Colin Kaepernick
DT- Glenn Dorsey

Draft:

1.2- Jonathan Allen, DT- Alabama
This guy is a monster. I would change our entire D for him. Lynch, Buckner and Amstead can play in any front and the addition of Allen would give us a dominant front 4 26.5 sacks the past 3 years, Get this guy and let him wreak havoc.

2.34- Ryan Ramczyk, OT- Wisconsin
Joe Staley is turning 33 and starting to get banged up and we have no-one behind him. It al starts in the trenches.

3.66- KD Cannon, WR, Baylor

4.98- Trade to Cincinnati along with Tank Carradine for QB- AJ McCarron

4- (Comp) Peter Kalambayi, LB - Stanford

Roster:

QB- AJ McCarron, Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB- Carlos Hyde, Shaun Draughn, Mike Davis

WR- Pierre Garcon
WR- Torrey Smith
Slot- Bruce Ellington / Jeremy Kerley
WR- KD Cannon
WR- Eric Rogers

TE- Vance McDonald, Dion Sims, Blake Bell

LT- Joe Staley - Ryan Ramczyk
LG- Zane Beadles
C- Daniel Kilgore
RG- Joshua Garnett - Andrew Tiller
RT- Trent Brown

LDE- DeForest Buckner - Ronald Blair
DT- Jonathan Allen - Chris Jones
DT- Arik Amstead - Quinton Dial
RDE- Aaron Lynch - Eli Harold

WOLB- Jamie Collins - Ray Ray Armstrong
MLB- Navarro Bowman - AJ Klein
SOLB- Zach Brown - Peter Kalambayi

CB- Stephon Gilmore - Marcus Cromartie
CB- Rashard Robinson - Dontae Johnson
SS- Eric Reid - Jaquiski Tartt
FS- Jimmy Ward
Nickel- Will Redmon - Chris Davis
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
Oh no! Baalke has rubbed off on you! Our qb situation would be even worse than this past year.
sorry man I hate everything about this mock
  • dj43
Going into the season with McCarron & Fitzpatrick as QBs? I would rather have a root canal with no anesthetic.
Back to the drawing board Steve.
Originally posted by dj43:
Going into the season with McCarron & Fitzpatrick as QBs? I would rather have a root canal with no anesthetic.

I'll bump that up to having all my wisdom teeth pulled with no anesthetic
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
That defense looks decent. Would like to add a legit 0-1 tech. Buck would thrive as a 4-3 DE. I would put Bow as a OLB and Z Bo in the middle.

The offense tho, no QB to build off of. Oline still needs help. Would look to draft a starter at guard instead of a backup. If we go after Tyrod Taylor and get him a solid OC and get a guard/center in the 2nd round, this lineup wouldn't be that bad.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheNef77:
That defense looks decent. Would like to add a legit 0-1 tech. Buck would thrive as a 4-3 DE. I would put Bow as a OLB and Z Bo in the middle.

The offense tho, no QB to build off of. Oline still needs help. Would look to draft a starter at guard instead of a backup. If we go after Tyrod Taylor and get him a solid OC and get a guard/center in the 2nd round, this lineup wouldn't be that bad.

you can get the best center in the 3rd. Ocic
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Originally posted by fan49:
Originally posted by TheNef77:

you can get the best center in the 3rd. Ocic

I would go Dorian Johnson in the 2nd and move Beadles to Center.

Staley - Johnson - Beadles - Garrnett - (TC winner with Cooper, Brown, and Theus)
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Back to the drawing board Steve.

This

I'd rather have the clap.
  • Jasta
  • Veteran
You can't just build a monster front 7 and think that's enough to win. Look at the Rams and Eagles. Even Houston's ludicrous pass rush hasn't brought them even close to a title.The killer defenses that won titles recently (Seattle and Denver) did it as much if not more off the back of a secondary that forced turnovers than pure pass rush (Von Miller helps though).

Our D isn't as bad as stats would suggest and we need offensive help. That means at least a stud QB or a genuine WR1. Even if we draft Miles Garrett I think we need to hit on one of the above. McArron, Fitz, Garcon and Cannon do not fit that category... not even close.

Haha yea
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

I'd rather have the clap.

id rahter have the clap again
I think I would rather keep Kaep and Ponder then have AJ and Fitzpatrick. Our new GM would probably be fired if he made a deal to sign Fitzpatrick for anything more then a team security guard.
Share 49ersWebzone