LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

All BS aside which QB are you taking? Straight up! Round does not matter

All BS aside which QB are you taking? Straight up! Round does not matter

• fan49
  • Veteran
Just answer straight up, no what we give up, no cost evaluation no nothing! Doesn't matter who's available at any pick, Doesn't matter what round, doesn't matter the scenario just who do you want?

GO
[ Edited by fan49 on Jan 3, 2017 at 3:22 PM ]
My favorite QB in college is Mason Rudolph but he is gonna stay in college.

From draft class I like Mahomes better than anyone else.
Guys like Webb and Peterman both worth a look in mid/late rounds
Mahomes if Kap stays or we can get a solid bridge QB like Hoyer so Mahomes can sit a year or two. His potential is very high
Trubisky. And there really isn't a close 2nd.
How about using a stop gap this next year and getting Sam Darnold in the 2018 draft
Originally posted by asu49ers:
How about using a stop gap this next year and getting Sam Darnold in the 2018 draft

He's a freshman so he ain't coming out until 2019
  • Tman
  • Veteran
If we get McDaniels as HC then gimme jimmy gorgous otherwise I'll take Kizer with our 2nd pick
Choose wisely.

Deshaun Watson. A natural leader and consistently the best player on the field during big games.

Kizer reminds me of Ryan Leaf when he was a prospect. All the talent and physical makeup, but inacurate production. He probably isn't as mentally unstable, but he worries me.
Deshaun Watson or Patrick Mahomes in the 2nd if Garrett is available in the 1st..

This poll is a little biased against Kizer. Some people are going to vote for Watson assuming he lasts to the 2nd round in which case he'd be a great pick up. Kizer has no shot at making it past 13, so you're really asking would you rather have Trubisky or Kizer with the #2 pick and most people will go with Trubisky.

Not really clear what the title means and the OP doesn't explain it. Are you suggesting that all of those players cost the same (the #2 pick)? Or are you asking who would you rather pick where they end up being taken in which case Webb probably costs a 3rd round pick, Mahomes costs a 2nd round pick, Trubisky costs a 1st round pick, Kizer costs a 1st round pick, and Watson costs a mid-late first round pick?

I'm rooting for us to trade up/down and take the 3rd (or 4th if Josh Allen declares) QB in the mid-late first round.
I think Trubisky and Watson both have a chance to start in the league. I'll go with Trubisky because his arm already puts him between Jeff George and Jim Druckenmiller. Both need to figure out the mental side, but Watson may need more time to adjust to pro offenses.
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
This poll is a little biased against Kizer. Some people are going to vote for Watson assuming he lasts to the 2nd round in which case he'd be a great pick up. Kizer has no shot at making it past 13, so you're really asking would you rather have Trubisky or Kizer with the #2 pick and most people will go with Trubisky.

Not really clear what the title means and the OP doesn't explain it. Are you suggesting that all of those players cost the same (the #2 pick)? Or are you asking who would you rather pick where they end up being taken in which case Webb probably costs a 3rd round pick, Mahomes costs a 2nd round pick, Trubisky costs a 1st round pick, Kizer costs a 1st round pick, and Watson costs a mid-late first round pick?

I'm rooting for us to trade up/down and take the 3rd (or 4th if Josh Allen declares) QB in the mid-late first round.

OP's POV is that he'd rather the 49ers use the #2 pick on the draft on Garoppolo over any other quarterback in the draft.
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:

Take Watson at #2!
[ Edited by birdie2bogey on Jan 3, 2017 at 5:32 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
OP's POV is that he'd rather the 49ers use the #2 pick on the draft on Garoppolo over any other quarterback in the draft.

Haha I was thinking this poll must've been a carryover from the NT discussion and to prove that more people than 9moon support the idea.
Share 49ersWebzone