LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

Malik Hooker S Ohio State

• jcs
  • Veteran
Not a 49er
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Berry went 5, Thomas 14. If you did a redraft you think that stays. With Hooker though he just isn't that good. 1 year starter who has serious tackling problems.

Do you remember who was in the draft? He probably squeezes into the back end of the top 10. That draft had some amazing players at premier positions.
Mayock just used Inconsistent to describe his tackling!

I thought he was a shoo in to the Chargers, oh well, can't hurt us over there
Gruden just trashed hooker badly

"Unworthy of a high first round pick"
[ Edited by GMniner805 on Apr 27, 2017 at 7:07 PM ]
Oh man. If Fournette breaks into that secondary he's gonna f**kin destroy Hooker.

Great pick for the colts though, exactly what they need. Blew so many games because their secondary was trash
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by asu49ers:
He must be a medical red flag for him to drop this far

Careful some on here will accuse you of spreading fake news

You did spread fake news. You posted several times that Hooker wouldn't be ready until September. You were asked to provide a link. You didn't. He'll miss OTAs, and be there for camp. Just like I said, when I posted links that said the exact same thing. So, yes, jcs, you make things up.

I'm ecstatic how our First Draft day went. Let's kill day 2! Thomas after a trade Down and then getting Foster? Nice fukkin job Lynch!
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Lobo49er:

You did spread fake news. You posted several times that Hooker wouldn't be ready until September. You were asked to provide a link. You didn't. He'll miss OTAs, and be there for camp. Just like I said, when I posted links that said the exact same thing. So, yes, jcs, you make things up.

I'm ecstatic how our First Draft day went. Let's kill day 2! Thomas after a trade Down and then getting Foster? Nice fukkin job Lynch!
oh lobo still keeping it up without attempting any research on your own. Don't be lazy, not my job to answer your questions, but basic research on the surgery says unless there is new science he won't be ready until late into the preseason.

oh lobo still keeping it up without attempting any research on your own. Don't be lazy, not my job to answer your questions, but basic research on the surgery says unless there is new science he won't be ready until late into the preseason.

Both the GM and Pagano expect him to be ready by camp. But you know more. Okay 👌.
Both the GM and Pagano expect him to be ready by camp. But you know more. Okay 👌.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Colts first-round pick Malik Hooker tweaked his hamstring during conditioning test and has been placed on PUP.

Oops.

Welp guess not...dude can't stay healthy

Seems like a lot of skill players from Ohio State just never seem to stay healthy long term
  • jcs
  • Veteran
lol...not a niner....
Hopefully he can be back for this season. I want to see how big a difference Wilson and Hooker can make on that D.
Now he has another shoulder injury talent is there but he can't stay heathy at all.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Aug 17, 2017 at 6:37 AM ]
we should of gotten Budda Baker as our single safety :(
Share 49ersWebzone