MLB- ZACH BROWN (BUF) 5 years, 50 million, 27 guaranteed
CB- STEPHONE GILMORE (BUF) 5 years, 40 million, 28 guaranteed
NT- DONTARI POE (KC) 5 years, 35 million, 25 guaranteed
WR- DESEAN JACKSON (WASH) 3 years, 24 million, 14 guaranteed

DRAFT:

1.1- Myles Garrett, OLB- Texas A&M
2- Cortland Sutton, WR- SMU
3- Dion Dawkins, OT- Temple
4- *traded to GB along with Tank Carradine for QB- Brett Hundley and a 6th round pick
4- Quin Blanding, SS- Virginia

ROSTER:

QB- Tyrod Taylor
QB2- Brett Hundley

LT- Joe Staley. Dion Dawkins
LG- Zane Beadles
C- Daniel Kilgore
RG- Joshua Garnett, Andrew Tiller
RT- Trent Brown, John Theus

WR1- Cortland Sutton
WR2- DeSean Jackson
Slot- Bruce Ellington
WR- Eric Rogers
WR- Jeremy Kerley
WR- DeAndre Smelter

TE- Vance McDonald, Garrett Celek, Blake Bell

RB- Carlos Hyde, Shaun Draughn, Mike Davis

LE- Arik Armstead, Quinton Dial, Chris Jones
NT- Dontari Poe, Glenn Dorsey
RE- Deforest Buckner, Ronald Blair

OLB- Aaron Lynch, Eli Harold
MLB- Zach Brown, Ray Ray Armstrong, Nick Bellore
MLB- Navarro Bowman
OLB- Myles Garrett

CB- Stephone Gilmore, Will Redmond
CB- Rashard Robinson, Dontae Johnson
Nickel- Jimmy Ward, Chris Davis
SS- Jaquiski Tartt, Quin Blanding
FS- Eric Reid

K- Phil Dawson
P- Bradley Pinion
LS- Kyle Nelson
good free agency and i like the hundley trade...not sure about the draft tho
$45 million guaranteed for Taylor WTF!?

I'm sorry this is straight awful...none of those guys are coming in FA and Djax sure as hell isnt if chip is here
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I'm sorry this is straight awful...none of those guys are coming in FA and Djax sure as hell isnt if chip is here

Yeah that made me squint my eyes like I read it wrong..if Taylor is signed he's signed as a bridge to a Mahomes type..and then I had the huh wtf look with Djax signing lol
Lazy half done mock draft and throwing away alot guaranteed money
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

• Rascal
  • Veteran
A completely disastrous mock draft!! No, let me rephrase, it is fxxking ridiculous!!

So, to fix the QB spot we are going after Tyrod Taylor and to be backed up by Brett Hundley?! Are you for real? We will be the Buffalo Bills.

Just delete the thread. This is straight up garbage!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
It really is hideous.
You kinda lost me at re-signing Bellore...then you lost me for sure with signing Tyrod Taylor for $100M, 45M guaranteed. I also don't see Desean Jackson signing with anyone for $24M. Trading Torrey Smith for a 2018 4th rd pick doesn't help us in 2017. You did nothing to improve our lagging TE corps...Celek and Bell did virtually nothing this season. Brown, Poe and Gilmore are good FA signings, but you're throwing guaranteed bucks around like it's Monopoly money. You'd make a rookie WR #1? Really? Here's what I'd do...rethink this off-season thing and come up with a complete draft, exclude FA's Taylor & Jackson, keep one of our 3 QB's, draft a TE, and account for the players that somehow disappeared but miraculously weren't cut. Finally, draft a good-sized RB who can catch the ball. Hyde can't do it alone.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Gilmore and Poe are going to command much bigger contracts than the ones you put here, especially if we want them to come to SF we will have to pay more. Taylor's contract is crazy money for a guy like him and as others have mentioned DeSean Jackson is not a fan of Chip (assuming he is still the HC in your mock)

You'd be paying Tyrod Taylor more than he's scheduled to make with the Bills if they don't cut him...

If teams were interested in him on his current deal, the Bills would just trade him.

That's way too much money for Zach Brown and not enough for Poe. There's no way Brown gets paid more than Poe this offseason. I expect Poe to get significantly more $ than Damon Harrison given he's younger and more effective as a pass rusher. There's only one guy in the NFL that size with that kind of athleticism. Poe plays every snap and can play in a 4-3 or 3-4. He'll probably get 9-10 million a year at least.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
I like it. But still missing a decent center
  • fan49
  • Veteran
I like it. But still missing a decent center
I think this is a horrible mock . 1) I would not resign any of our players except Dawson who prob will retire, 2) Torrey Smith was going to Philly week of the deadline for a 5th rounder but the niners like idiots turned it down 3) Tyron Taylor is a hair better than Kap who struggles against good defenses and I've seen him play quite few times, 4) K.Short is a good DT who will get paid much more than 35 million this offseason .....
100 million for a qb that got benched and is about to get cut we might as well keep Kap! I like Poe and Gilmore. We might get Gilmore for that cause he played bad this season but Poe is going to be around 11 million a season. Why cut Brock he still plays good on a cheap contract at the least we move him back to the nickel.
Share 49ersWebzone