Originally posted by Andra:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Do people on here actually watch the tape themselves or just base their evaluations on highlight videos, what they read on twitter or their favorite blog sites?

reuben foster at 2 would be awful. the guy plays so wild and reckless. he constantly is in the wrong gap, and leads with his helmet down into tackles. that D-line does 90% of his work to keep him clean. not to mention he has nagging knee problems and has already sustained multiple concussions. i would never crown someone a bust before they step a foot onto the field, but i see an incredibly flawed player that we need to stay away from.

reckless friendly fire i noticed while watching bama vs auburn lmao smh

btw when you watch bama, one player JUMPS off the screen: jonathan allen. the guy is a monster. he wrecks soooo many plays single-handedly.

Allen is definitely a stud and I would have no problem with him being the pick. Foster is regarded as a top 15 prospect and fills a need. Allen would mean AA is out.

As far as do people actually watch tape ? I don't know. I watch some but not all because I also have a wife, kids, job and a mortgage.
I dont think picking Allen would spell the end of AA. I think it would simply be us going BPA. This would just give us more depth and possibly different formation with Buckner, AA, and Allen on the field at the same time.

If we pick Allen, i think it would be very likely that we bring in a 4-3 DC so we can better utilize our players or at least run a 4-3 most of the time. Slimming AA down and putting him on the edge might fit him well.