LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 227 users in the forums

Jarrad Davis - ILB- Florida

Good ILB prospect, 6-2, 238

[ Edited by 49ERFANb4Uwas on Dec 23, 2016 at 6:32 PM ]
my favorite ILB in the draft. I think he's going to be the best of the bunch in the pros. I think he'll go no later than the 2nd round.
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Good mid Round prospect, 6-2, 238

Mid-round? The Niners would be lucky to get him in the 2nd.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:

my bad I thought he was injured.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Originally posted by NinerSickness:

my bad I thought he was injured.

He's missed 3 games this season, but he'll be fine come the combine and individual workouts. He's a fringe late 1st to mid 2nd round guy.
Yea he's a stud. My #2 behind Foster.
Originally posted by shmuck:

He's been one of my fav's all year. Best front handspring of anyone in the draft. Almost stuck the landing:

[ Edited by NinerSickness on Dec 23, 2016 at 8:56 PM ]
I think he would fit nicely into our defense
Like him a lot and he's a reason why I want no part of foster in the top 10

I'm also a fan of Anthony Walker in the 3rd.
This guy has the intangibles Pete Carroll looks for in players. He's cut from the same cloth as guys like Chancellor, Thomas, Wagner etc. Dude is ultra aggressive and an insane competitor. He plays with a massive chip on his shoulder, and absolutely dreads making mistakes and losing. Pete loves to find these dudes and harness those intangibles.

Jarrad Davis was one of those rare finds for the Florida Gators. A guy who didn't get enough respect as a player coming out of high school, but the Florida coaching staff at the time knew he was a star in the making. Davis was rated just a three-star by Rivals.com and was the No. 30 outside linebacker in the country.

Davis has become a fan favorite in his time with the Gators. His intensity is so strong it can be felt throughout the stadium on game day. He is one of the biggest leaders, not only on defense, but on the entire team. Davis is just a guy who works hard and goes about his business the right way, which is easily seen by what he puts on the field on Saturday's.

I hope he doesn't become a seacock.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 8, 2017 at 5:54 PM ]

Originally posted by Heroism:
This guy has the intangibles Pete Carroll looks for in players. He's cut from the same cloth as guys like Chancellor, Thomas, Wagner etc. Dude is ultra aggressive and an insane competitor. He plays with a massive chip on his shoulder, and absolutely dreads making mistakes and losing. Pete loves to find these dudes and harness those intangibles.

I hope he doesn't become a seacock. :x

I kinda thought the same thing. Seems ultra competitive and dominant personality. Very 'F'ysical
Been my ILB pick all year
Originally posted by shmuck:

I actually liked him a bit better than Foster. Foster's more of a thumper & hits to hurt people, but I think Davis is a better overall LB because of his ability in coverage and blitzing. He's more dynamic.

Foster will get more hype; Davis will be like David Harris; just super consistent & underappreciated probably.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Jan 8, 2017 at 8:54 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone