There are 236 users in the forums

Josh Allen-QB-Wyoming-2018

• Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • jcs
  • Veteran

Who was the last washed up, overhyped NFL QB who did this exact same thing?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Originally posted by jcs:

Who was the last washed up, overhyped NFL QB who did this exact same thing?

Kyle Boller from Cal to the Ravens.
Kiper mocks this dude #1 overall, for sure Mel is getting paid to do this...
I would take Luke Falk before I took Allen.
I really hate that he's hyped up as a first round prospect. He really should be a late 2nd to early 3rd guy imo. For his sake, I think a nice spot for him would be with the Chargers cause he could sit behind rivers, but he'll never go that far down.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I really hate that he's hyped up as a first round prospect. He really should be a late 2nd to early 3rd guy imo. For his sake, I think a nice spot for him would be with the Chargers cause he could sit behind rivers, but he'll never go that far down.

Hopefully his hype ends with him being there at 9/10 and us trading back.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Hopefully his hype ends with him being there at 9/10 and us trading back.

hey that would be awesome. you can get a ransom at that pick. I'm hoping for their first this year and next year and a mid to high 2nd round pick. Probably has to be more involved but that would be a great place to start.

Daniel Jeremiah said that Allen's best game in 2017 was against San Jose State. He didn't play at all that game.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Sounds familiar....

This dude should be taken in rounds 3/4. He's gonna bust if taken early.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
This dude should be taken in rounds 3/4. He's gonna bust if taken early.

this. even if, i am not really confident in his ability. the completion percentage almost always translate to the NFL.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone