There are 345 users in the forums

Why Mike Williams over others

Originally posted by YungAce:
This guy will be a top 5 pick

No way
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Well, if we can trade our 2nd round pick to NE for Garoppolo, we would be in business. Then we can trade back from #2, grab Mike Williams and use the 2nd (and probably 3rd) we just acquired to move up and grab Foster But we would have to get Garoppolo before Day 1 AND Garrett to be off the board

Would rather have Garoppolo, Garrett and move up for a WR from the 3rd round pick. Add an NT, ILB, C with the remaining picks and call it a draft.

This. Who would pass up the chance to get their QBOTF AND the best pass rusher in the draft with the first two picks? The NFL Network makes Top 10 specials about those kinds of things. We could whiff on the rest of the draft and historically, it would still be considered a success.

Our 3rd, 4th, and one of the 6ths could get us into the mid second. Probably not high enough for Davis, but who knows. Maybe he doesn't do well in the 40 and we luck out the way Miami did with Jarvis Landry. Three impact players already, with two fifths, one sixth, and two sevenths remaining, which could be packaged for more trades. All I'd really want is another running back, inside linebacker, and center.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
This guy will be a top 5 pick

No way

MIKE WILLIAMS TOP 5 PICK
Don't the titans pick 5th. That could be it. I say I we like him. Get him. Then trade back into late first for qb of choice. Mahomes. Or Watson or kieser.
I like him but I'd rather trade back to a hungry team that loves him or just pick Garrett. receiver isn't our biggest need
MIKE WILLIAMS TOP 5 PICK

Maybe maybe not Corey Davis is right there as well
Originally posted by bors:
Don't the titans pick 5th. That could be it. I say I we like him. Get him. Then trade back into late first for qb of choice. Mahomes. Or Watson or kieser.

Yeah, the Titans probably would like him at #5 as well.
Originally posted by Poldarn49:
Originally posted by bors:

Yeah, the Titans probably would like him at #5 as well.

Th Titans and the Chargers will take Williams and Davis if they last that long in the draft.
Its hard to choose between williams and davis. they are two different kind of WRs. in terms of value of where you can get both of these WRs in the draft, id take corey davis. He is big, has amazing hands, and runs great routes. He is also a home run hitter. Kind of reminds me of Odell Beckham in the fact that he can take a slant or screen to the house on any given play.
Trade down and take williams. He's jump Ability is comparable to Dez. I prefer Davis tho are 15 . Take kaaya from mia in the 2nd

Share 49erswebzone