There are 210 users in the forums

Ryan Switzer-WR-North Carolina

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
can he play slot?

Its pretty much 100% what he plays. Pure slot receiver that is clutch with outstanding hands.

This. Switzer is a baller. Holland gets a lot of the love because of his size and playmaking ability but Switzer just gets it done. He is quick, shifty, catches everything, tough and is scrappy. I'd be fine drafting him in the mid rounds with or without Trubisky
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Rather re-sign Kerley and Ellington... also John Ross cause we've seen what kind of production Chip got out of Mac and Jax.

Ellington has done nothing since being here.

I know but if he takes a one year prove it deal... Say is our 5th/6th we in TC then you do it cause sometimes you get the reward late. Plus, I want chip to get a John Ross..Maybe sign Garcon.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Jordy Nelson

We should have a public service announcement that being white and a WR alone doesn't mean you should be compared to Jordy Nelson.

lmao
  • Tman
  • Veteran
This guy is the next Wes welker

No chance Switzer is around in the 4th, right? I feel like he'll go near the middle or towards the end of the 3rd round.
Mid round guy but kid can play
[ Edited by 49er_Rider on Dec 30, 2016 at 1:05 PM ]
What we wanted from Ellington. Most good teams have a solid number 1 Wr or great slot guy. This would be a great early midround pickup for any of our QBs next year
Share 49ersWebzone