LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 244 users in the forums

Ryan Switzer-WR-North Carolina

He's already better than Bruce Ellington...already has chemistry with our possible future QB Mitch Trubisky.

"I believe I'm a first-round talent," Switzer says(SI Magazine). "I believe I have the opportunity this year to show that."
Jordy Nelson
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Jordy Nelson

Nelson is 6-3 215

Switzer is 5-10 174

Jordy Nelson

We should have a public service announcement that being white and a WR alone doesn't mean you should be compared to Jordy Nelson.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Jordy Nelson

Nelson is 6-3 215

Switzer is 5-10 174

Shorty Nelson
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Shorty Nelson

And 40 lbs lighter lol
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Jordy Nelson

We should have a public service announcement that being white and a WR alone doesn't mean you should be compared to Jordy Nelson.

Lol...can we do the same with qb as well? If you're white your automatically compared to another white qb same if your a black, you're comp is another black qb.
Jordy Nelson

Clearly this guys is Wes Welker, Danny Amindola, Julian Edelman and Cole Beasley lol. Honestly though he reminds me a lot of a quicker Quinton Patton in college.
Jordy Nelson

Lol...can we do the same with qb as well? If you're white your automatically compared to another white qb same if your a black, you're comp is another black qb.

Don't think Dreads and numbers don't change how people are compared. I remember Kevin White was being compared to Larry Fitzgerald cause he had dreads and wore 11. Was seriously dumbfounded by it like their games have nothing in common.
Jordy Nelson

Don't forget that only white qb's are sneaky athletic

• TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
He's Wes Welker all over again.
That highlight video is nuts. Watching his games, he always seems quicker than fast to me. Watching those highlights back to back, you see him pull away from pursuit time and again. Dude can run.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Jordy Nelson

Clearly this guys is Wes Welker, Danny Amindola, Julian Edelman and Cole Beasley lol. Honestly though he reminds me a lot of a quicker Quinton Patton in college.

He's a bit like Wes Welker but a lot like Vance Wilfork.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Jordy Nelson

Don't forget that only white qb's are sneaky athletic

Yup and all black qbs are athletic duel qbs
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Don't think Dreads and numbers don't change how people are compared. I remember Kevin White was being compared to Larry Fitzgerald cause he had dreads and wore 11. Was seriously dumbfounded by it like their games have nothing in common.

Lol right
Share 49ersWebzone