There are 238 users in the forums

Only thing to look foward to Mock..

• fan49
  • Veteran
we need a center bad
And a guard...and a tackle...and a new blocking scheme. Lol
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Not enough value in your trade back up to the end of the 1st round let alone 27, they are gonna want at the very least the 49ers 2018 1st round pick.

Your free agents also look unrealistic, for one, they are gonna want way more money than that. Two, I don't see the 49ers going after that many high priced free agents. Three, Stephon Gilmore will NOT hit the market.

Daeshon Hall fall all the way to the 4th, what did he do post a bong hit on Youtube??

Also why would Kap except LESS to stay or re-sign with his old team, dude is set to make $19 million next year.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Not enough value in your trade back up to the end of the 1st round let alone 27, they are gonna want at the very least the 49ers 2018 1st round pick.

Your free agents also look unrealistic, for one, they are gonna want way more money than that. Two, I don't see the 49ers going after that many high priced free agents. Three, Stephon Gilmore will NOT hit the market.

Daeshon Hall fall all the way to the 4th, what did he do post a bong hit on Youtube??

Also why would Kap except LESS to stay or re-sign with his old team, dude is set to make $19 million next year.

lol so in your eyes everything is wrong, and to move back into the 1st only 6 spots would not cost a 1st..no way..with 100 million to spend any free agent is possible but you might be correct that the money will be more but the niners have it to pay so again any free agent is realistic, as for Gilmore id how the Bills cap space is and if its not very good franchising him would cause them to maneuver certain things..so its not a definite he doesn't hit the market..Hall prob wont fall that far but if so it would be great to have both Aggies..i think his cbs ranking is 3-4 rd..and I don't think there is any way Kap gets paid the 19 million from any other team..no more then 12 million next year..id love to see your mock and opinion on players and where they get drafted and signed for how much..
Originally posted by fan49:
we need a center bad

I was about to draft a center, honestly I hope Balducci gets the rest of the starts this year..
Originally posted by SheHateMe:
And a guard...and a tackle...and a new blocking scheme. Lol

funny thing is the O-Line wasn't that bad this year..maybe the best unit on offense..lol
I agree, the offensive line was the butter face at a dance full of ugly chicks; I'd take her home but she ain't a keeper.
Originally posted by SheHateMe:
I agree, the offensive line was the butter face at a dance full of ugly chicks; I'd take her home but she ain't a keeper.

Lmao exactly..
Share 49ersWebzone