There are 219 users in the forums

Kendall Beckwith ILB

Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Torn ACL.

He's a sure pick now for the Niners

Fourth round red shirt? We have any comp picks? A fourth comp pick would be chill(boarderline 5th). I'll take NYs word he woulda been a top 50 pick. Glad R2 is coming back. Kiko anyone?
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Torn ACL.

Fourth round red shirt? We have any comp picks? A fourth comp pick would be chill(boarderline 5th). I'll take NYs word he woulda been a top 50 pick. Glad R2 is coming back. Kiko anyone?

Sucks man, he's a leader and a 3 down ILB...we should be getting a comp 4th for Boone. He does have a history of injuries which might drop him a little further down.

I'd be fine with throwing a 5th at him (think we have two 5th rd picks).

I'd love to go after Zac Brown or trade for Mychal Kendricks, he's not a fit in Philly anymore (has only 259 total snaps this yr) They will be looking to unload that contract and I'd throw them Smith straight up.

Helps both teams contracts are comparable (Mychal is a little cheaper.)
Torn ACL = don't waste a draft pick on him. We don't have the luxury. Dam I really like him too.
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Originally posted by lamontb:
Torn ACL = don't waste a draft pick on him. We don't have the luxury. Dam I really like him too.

Take him if he's on the board in the 6th. I have no problem using 6th and 7th rounders as project/special teams players.
Arrrghhh.

Agree. Use our late picks to package with earlier picks and move up for someone else. No more injury picks.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Agree. Use our late picks to package with earlier picks and move up for someone else. No more injury picks.

I'm on board with this approach as well. However, if that doesn't happen in the first 3 rounds, that strategy goes out the window and I would absolutely be fine throwing a late round pick at this kid. If he can become half the player he is when he is healthy, he will be far better than Bellore and Whilhoit.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Torn ACL.

Sucks man, he's a leader and a 3 down ILB...we should be getting a comp 4th for Boone. He does have a history of injuries which might drop him a little further down.

I'd be fine with throwing a 5th at him (think we have two 5th rd picks).

I'd love to go after Zac Brown or trade for Mychal Kendricks, he's not a fit in Philly anymore (has only 259 total snaps this yr) They will be looking to unload that contract and I'd throw them Smith straight up.

Helps both teams contracts are comparable (Mychal is a little cheaper.)

Heard about Zac Brown... I feel Kendricks trade woulda happened by now if we had really wanted him.
If we sign an ILB, hope this guy is there in the 5th and in 2018 hopefully we have four healthy ILBs in Bow,R2,Brown/Kiko and Becks.
Heard about Zac Brown... I feel Kendricks trade woulda happened by now if we had really wanted him.
If we sign an ILB, hope this guy is there in the 5th and in 2018 hopefully we have four healthy ILBs in Bow,R2,Brown/Kiko and Becks.

great thing is the guy who's gonna be looking at these trade options most likely isn't Baalke Kiko isn't coming here unless Miami offers him s**t. Dude loves Miami and seems like a good fit for their 4-3

Zac Brown is currently the 15th overall rated ILB wouldn't hate him at all.

great thing is the guy who's gonna be looking at these trade options most likely isn't Baalke Kiko isn't coming here unless Miami offers him s**t. Dude loves Miami and seems like a good fit for their 4-3

Zac Brown is currently the 15th overall rated ILB wouldn't hate him at all.

Kiko is a restricted free agent. We'd have to give up a pick in the draft for him, likely a 3rd or 2nd. No thanks!

Kiko is a restricted free agent. We'd have to give up a pick in the draft for him, likely a 3rd or 2nd. No thanks!

Yup your right...here's a list of UFA for 2017

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/inside-linebacker/

Yup your right...here's a list of UFA for 2017

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/inside-linebacker/

Brown and rookie ILB it is haha.
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:

I'm on board with this approach as well. However, if that doesn't happen in the first 3 rounds, that strategy goes out the window and I would absolutely be fine throwing a late round pick at this kid. If he can become half the player he is when he is healthy, he will be far better than Bellore and Whilhoit.

Oh yes, when I mentioned it was totally for maneuvering in the first three rounds. In my mind, our last 6-7 picks should be packaged and traded to move up.
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:

Oh yes, when I mentioned it was totally for maneuvering in the first three rounds. In my mind, our last 6-7 picks should be packaged and traded to move up.

You still gotta take a shot doe though I get where you're coming from. This could be the year to do it and I'd be fine trading a few of next years if we need to ... can always trade back next year and get em back.
He's was already slow before the injury and a liability in coverage. I'd pass and look at Cunningham in the 2nd.
Share 49ersWebzone