LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 379 users in the forums

Kendall Beckwith ILB

Any thoughts on this guy to be drafted 3rd or 4th round?
[ Edited by Alfienator on Dec 15, 2016 at 8:44 AM ]
Very talented ILB and provides great value in the 3rd round. Immediate starter next to Bowman or, if Armstrong comes back and plays the way he did before injury, Beckwith would be a great rotational player until he completely takes that job or takes over for Bowman if Bowman can shake the injury bug.

Bottom line, with some people talking about drafting Foster in the 1st, I'd much rather have Beckwith in the 3rd and some combo of Garrett, Allen, Trubisky, Watson, Williams, Davis, or Sutton in the first two rounds
Love the value of him...he's one of the leaders of that LSU team.
  • cools
  • Veteran
Would be fantastic next to Bow, he's been my "Mock" 3rd rnd pick for awhile
yes!!!!
From hearing all these responses, sounds like he'll fill in a missing piece that we need. Hopefully, we can pick him up around those rounds.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I know you are really high on him...who does he compare to in your opinion? Could he be a day 1 starter as a 3-4 ILB?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

I know you are really high on him...who does he compare to in your opinion? Could he be a day 1 starter as a 3-4 ILB?

He's a day one starter and by the end of the combine he's gonna be a top 50 pick IMO.

Perfect size at 6-3 250 long arms and can play all 3 downs. I know I'm high on the kid by he reminds me a lot of Kuechly...he's all over the field and is a leader of that team.

hope he's on our radar

He's a day one starter and by the end of the combine he's gonna be a top 50 pick IMO.

Perfect size at 6-3 250 long arms and can play all 3 downs. I know I'm high on the kid by he reminds me a lot of Kuechly...he's all over the field and is a leader of that team.

hope he's on our radar

Nice

hope he's on our radar

Nice

HA just found this article that basically said what I did

I think this was at the beginning of the season, but nothing has really changed he's played just as well

https://www.google.com/amp/s/withthefirstpick.com/2016/08/09/2017-nfl-draft-scouting-report-lsu-lb-kendell-beckwith/amp/?client=safari

Torn ACL.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Torn ACL.

He's a sure pick now for the Niners
man bummer
I'll take him in the 6th
Share 49ersWebzone