There are 229 users in the forums

The Niners' 2nd & 3rd Picks; Whom Do Y'Want?

Trubisky 1st round

2nd - Pat Elflein C
3rd - Harold Landry DE (Hey, he's ranked 63rd on CBS Draft site!!!!!)
[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Jan 3, 2017 at 4:32 PM ]
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Trubisky 1st round

2nd - Pat Elflein C

Love Pat Elfein. He's quick & always hitting someone 'til the whistle blows. C is one of the biggest needs on the team, and I'm not convinced Beadles is a good solution there.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Trubisky 1st round

2nd - Pat Elflein C

Love Pat Elfein. He's quick & always hitting someone 'til the whistle blows. C is one of the biggest needs on the team, and I'm not convinced Beadles is a good solution there.

And I like the position flexibility of having Beadles, Garnett and Elfein. Thats 3 pretty good interior players.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Corey Davis or Takkarist McKinley in the 2nd, unfortunately I think both will go quite a bit earlier.

This
I'd be happy with WRs in the second and third round.....
Trubisky 1st round

2nd - Pat Elflein C

And I like the position flexibility of having Beadles, Garnett and Elfein. Thats 3 pretty good interior players.

Wellll..... I don't know about Beadles. He might be able to hold his own as a C, but I don't think he's all that good of a guard.

The jury is still out on Garnett.

I think signing a nasty OL should be a high priority this offseason. Zeitler from Cinci' would be perfect.
Difficult to answer bc of the so many situations that could happen to upgrade this team but if Garrett is the niners 1st round pick give me Corey Davis and Patrick Mahomes with both trade ups lol
Devonte Fields is one of my favorite prospects that could be had in second or third
Originally posted by Zachary13White:
Devonte Fields is one of my favorite prospects that could be had in second or third

He was on my "overrated' list before the season started. Now that he's come down to planet earth, he's more of an interesting prospect. 3rd or 4th rounds would be reasonable for this guy.

The problem is that I don't think he has much on Eli Harold. So drafting Fields wouldn't really do anything for the team.
Give Caserio and McDaniels what they want and get outta the way Jed, then watch this happen

1/4 first draft plan

1st round. Trade back to somewhere in top 11 : Take OT Mike McGlinchy

Trade up to 20 : Take ILB Reuban Foster

2nd round. Take TE O.J. Howard

Trade up late second : Take OLB T.J. Watt

3rd round. Take QB Pat Mahomes , if not there Rudolph

1/4 Free Agent Plan

WR Tyrelle Pryor
G. Luke Joeckel
DT. Kawann Short
CB. A.J. Bouye

Retain : QB Christian Ponder
[ Edited by Fatman49er on Jan 4, 2017 at 6:09 PM ]

Originally posted by Zachary13White:

He was on my "overrated' list before the season started. Now that he's come down to planet earth, he's more of an interesting prospect. 3rd or 4th rounds would be reasonable for this guy.

The problem is that I don't think he has much on Eli Harold. So drafting Fields wouldn't really do anything for the team.

I really disagree with the Harold comments I think Garrett Barnett and Fields will be they best pass rushers in the entire class
2 of the following in that order: Corey Davis, John Ross, Christian McCaffrey, Dede Westbrook, Devontae Fields
North Carolina RB Elijah Hood declared. Add him to the 3rd-round list. Love that guy. It'd be nice to have both Trubisky & Hood on offense next year.
North Carolina RB Elijah Hood declared. Add him to the 3rd-round list. Love that guy. It'd be nice to have both Trubisky & Hood on offense next year.

I like Hood too, seems like a solid all around back.
TE-OJ Howard
OLB-Takkarist Mc. Kinley or Derek Barnett

EVERY YEAR PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD SAY "HE WONT BE THERE AT THAT SPOT, NO WAY!", Only to see him there and sometimes later, while were OVER drafting a stocked position with an ACL player.
[ Edited by toppdogg32 on Jan 6, 2017 at 10:09 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone