LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Kuya's Krazy 3-Round Mock (With a Jacksonville Trade)

• Kuya
  • Veteran
49ers Trade
Carlos Hyde and 2017 1st and 2017 4th
to Jacksonville

Jacksonville Trade
Allen Robinson and 2017 1st and 2017 2nd and 2017 3rd

Draft:
49ers 1st round - #4 overall - Leonard Fournette - RB

49ers 2nd round - #34 overall -Raekwon McMillan - ILB

49ers 2nd round via JAX trade - #36 overall - Jarrad Davis - ILB/OLB

49ers 3rd round - Daeshon Hall - DE - 6'6' Aggressive DE

49ers 3rd round via JAX trade - Ethan Pocic - OC - Type of player that will be the starting center for your franchise for 7+ years. Will challenge Kilgore immediately.

- I don't like any QBs this year and think it's best we wait till next draft
- I love the linebackers this year and am taking full advantage of the depth of the position. These 2 guys can immediately be our starting inside linebacker duo. Then they can build their chemistry.
- Navarro Bowman is unfortunately done as a starter imo
- Fournette can be our true workhorse and is 4 years younger than Carlos Hyde
- We get to pair Allen Robinson with Torrey Smith to keep defenses a little honest
- My 3rd round picks aren't sexy, but that's where we can build quality depth and grab a future Center
[ Edited by Kuya on Dec 8, 2016 at 12:12 AM ]
Trading Hyde and picks for another first just to get a running back with bad ankles defeats the purpose doesn't it? There's no guarantee we'll get a high pick like this there's no reason to waste it on a running back, we don't have any quarterback signed for next year we can't afford to waste a high pick on less than a Quarterback or pass rusher. Those needs have been ignored too long besides if Garrett is gone, Watson and Trubisky are perfect for Kelly's offense, the trade would work out with any of these guys so that Allen Robinson has someone to throw it to him. Browning may not even come out in 2018, so that's not a great risk.
Cute but trades like that don't happen.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Dec 8, 2016 at 5:22 AM ]
Why wouldn't Jax just sit tight and pick Fournette?
why in the world would Jax trade all that to move up 2 spots and get Hyde???? They are giving up a pro-bowl WR their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd WTF.

Why wouldn't they just take Fournette or one of the other great RB prospects and have them on cheaper rookie contracts for 4-5 yrs??

Bow is done as a starter?? he's 28....Steve smith just came back from TWO ruptured achilles at 37. I like the players you targeted just not a realistic approach
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Don't like it
I think we should wait til 2020 for a QB.
Originally posted by genus49:

yeah heard there was some studs in grade school should be ready to roll in 2020 lol
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Dec 8, 2016 at 9:04 AM ]
Why would the Jaguars even do that trade, they have Chris Ivory, and TJ Yeldon already at RB?

Trades like this never happen, you don't see a player dealt on draft night. I wouldn't deal Hyde anyway, he's going to be a great back for us, they probably extend him after the season.
Originally posted by genus49:

This. Let's assemble the greatest collection of O-line, skill position, and defensive talent ever. We will be around an 8 win team after that 6 year rebuild. Then trade away the entire 2023 draft and a 2024 first round pick to take our QB of the future.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
LOL 49ers might be the ones trading UP with Jacksonville. Those guys just aren't winning any games.
Another terrible mock. This place has been festering with them lately.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Heroism:
Another terrible mock. This place has been festering with them lately.

Not to knock on anyone's mock drafts but that's a reason why I don't really do Mocks this early. I'd at least wait till we know what everyone's draft positions are. After all the 49ers could be anywhere from 1-5.

I apologize but that's just my two cents.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
why in the world would Jax trade all that to move up 2 spots and get Hyde???? They are giving up a pro-bowl WR their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd WTF.

Why wouldn't they just take Fournette or one of the other great RB prospects and have them on cheaper rookie contracts for 4-5 yrs??

Bow is done as a starter?? he's 28....Steve smith just came back from TWO ruptured achilles at 37. I like the players you targeted just not a realistic approach

This
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
No way the Jags would do that trade
Share 49ersWebzone