LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

off-season +4 rounds

• Jasta
  • Veteran
I'd throw the bank at Pryor... his ceiling as a WR might not even be in sight yet.

Something tells me he wants to reward Cleveland for the faith in him though.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
i like your draft and off season. But even with Zietler the line has a weakness. Its kilgore!
Originally posted by yung_prophet_one:
this gives us such a massive upgrade in most positions and is pretty realistic imo..what u guys think...be easy on me now lol

New DC- Leslie Frazier (DB coach ravens)...we all agree we need a new DC..Frazier a well known respected name in the league. He will get this defense fixed

Trade for WR Nelson Agholar- Rumor has it Philly is over him..chip drafted him in the 1st for a reason...im sure he invisioned him doing some kind of damage in his offense...just bring that to the bray...we give up a next years 4th rounder...could turn into a 3 depending on play

Sign- WR-Markus Wheaton- Receiver a big need and this guy will fit in very nicely for chip and give us a target in the red zone.

WR-Terrell Pryor- Put up great #s with a bunch of scrubs throwing to him in Cleveland..im impressed how he turned into such a great WR..as you can see were going to have a bunch of receivers that can do damage..not a clear cut #1

OG-Kevin Zeitler- Our oline is now complete...at least on paper..Garnett and Zeitler our 2 guards..big-time upgrade

NT- Dontarie Poe- We have to throw a lot of $$ his way but we have alot to throw...he wil finally plug our NT problem that we have had forever it seems like...Completes out dline...
defo/poe/AA...yikes thats a very talented front 3

ILB-Kiko Alanso- Chip loves him obviously trading shady McCoy for him...we can bring him in to play alongside Bowman

1st-OLB Texas a&m- Myles Garrett- We now have a pass rusher that we desperately need

2nd- RB Stanford- Christian Mccafery- Hyde can't stay healthy for a year and running the ball is big with chips offense...Mccafery is a perfect fit for chips offense and can be used in more than one way...he is a threat everywhere he lines up...something this offense has been lacking forever..chip will do wonders with this kid

3rd-QB Texas Tech- Pat Mahomes- Chip handpicked his guy...let him look at every option at QB in the draft and take whoever he wants..and he picked a dual threat well coached mahomes...he starts and him and chip are tied at the hip..his success depends on if chip continues to coach this team...

4th-OLB- Louisville- Devonte Fields- Good pass rusher..gives us depth

Fields is expected to go that low? Now that I am complaining, but a pass rush of Garrett, Fields, and hopefully the Aaron Lynch of 2014-2015? Talk about putting the heat on an offense.
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Dec 3, 2016 at 3:44 PM ]
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
this gives us such a massive upgrade in most positions and is pretty realistic imo..what u guys think...be easy on me now lol

New DC- Leslie Frazier (DB coach ravens)...we all agree we need a new DC..Frazier a well known respected name in the league. He will get this defense fixed

Trade for WR Nelson Agholar- Rumor has it Philly is over him..chip drafted him in the 1st for a reason...im sure he invisioned him doing some kind of damage in his offense...just bring that to the bray...we give up a next years 4th rounder...could turn into a 3 depending on play

Sign- WR-Markus Wheaton- Receiver a big need and this guy will fit in very nicely for chip and give us a target in the red zone.

WR-Terrell Pryor- Put up great #s with a bunch of scrubs throwing to him in Cleveland..im impressed how he turned into such a great WR..as you can see were going to have a bunch of receivers that can do damage..not a clear cut #1

OG-Kevin Zeitler- Our oline is now complete...at least on paper..Garnett and Zeitler our 2 guards..big-time upgrade

NT- Dontarie Poe- We have to throw a lot of $$ his way but we have alot to throw...he wil finally plug our NT problem that we have had forever it seems like...Completes out dline...

ILB-Kiko Alanso- Chip loves him obviously trading shady McCoy for him...we can bring him in to play alongside Bowman

1st-OLB Texas a&m- Myles Garrett- We now have a pass rusher that we desperately need

2nd- RB Stanford- Christian Mccafery- Hyde can't stay healthy for a year and running the ball is big with chips offense...Mccafery is a perfect fit for chips offense and can be used in more than one way...he is a threat everywhere he lines up...something this offense has been lacking forever..chip will do wonders with this kid

3rd-QB Texas Tech- Pat Mahomes- Chip handpicked his guy...let him look at every option at QB in the draft and take whoever he wants..and he picked a dual threat well coached mahomes...he starts and him and chip are tied at the hip..his success depends on if chip continues to coach this team...

Fields is expected to go that low? Now that I am complaining, but a pass rush of Garrett, Fields, and hopefully the Aaron Lynch of 2014-2015? Talk about putting the heat on an offense.

If that happened, yes bringing heat with so much FIYAAAA POWAAAA
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

all the mocks that i have seen had him in the 3rd and 4th rounds...thats why i put him there cuz i looked and saw value at the 4th with him in alot of mocks so i put him in my mock lol
1:2 - Myles Garrett - EDGE - Texas A&M
2:2 - Ryan Ramczyk - OT - Wisconsin
3:2 - Isaiah Ford - WR - Virginia Tech
4:2 - Quin Blanding - S - Virginia
5:2 - Brandon Facyson - CB - Virginia Tech
6:2 - Davis Webb - QB - California
6:25 - Ben Boulware - LB - Clemson
7:1 - Corey Clement - RB - Wisconsin
7:2 - Johnny Caspers - G - Stanford
2: R1P2
EDGE MYLES GARRETT
TEXAS A&M

34: R2P2
RB CHRISTIAN MCCAFFREY
STANFORD

66: R3P2
WR DEDE WESTBROOK
OKLAHOMA

105: R4P2
LB HARDY NICKERSON JR.
ILLINOIS

140: R4P37
S QUIN BLANDING
VIRGINIA

144: R5P2
OT AVERY GENNESY
TEXAS A&M

164: R5P22
CB JORDAN THOMAS
OKLAHOMA

181: R6P2
TE DURHAM SMYTHE
NOTRE DAME

205: R6P26
LB JAMES ONWUALU
NOTRE DAME

QB - Zach Terrell - Western Michigan
Originally posted by 49erproudfan1980:
1:2 - Myles Garrett - EDGE - Texas A&M
2:2 - Ryan Ramczyk - OT - Wisconsin
3:2 - Isaiah Ford - WR - Virginia Tech
4:2 - Quin Blanding - S - Virginia
5:2 - Brandon Facyson - CB - Virginia Tech
6:2 - Davis Webb - QB - California
6:25 - Ben Boulware - LB - Clemson
7:1 - Corey Clement - RB - Wisconsin
7:2 - Johnny Caspers - G - Stanford

not bad man good job
Originally posted by 49erproudfan1980:
2: R1P2
EDGE MYLES GARRETT
TEXAS A&M

34: R2P2
RB CHRISTIAN MCCAFFREY
STANFORD

66: R3P2
WR DEDE WESTBROOK
OKLAHOMA

105: R4P2
LB HARDY NICKERSON JR.
ILLINOIS

140: R4P37
S QUIN BLANDING
VIRGINIA

144: R5P2
OT AVERY GENNESY
TEXAS A&M

164: R5P22
CB JORDAN THOMAS
OKLAHOMA

181: R6P2
TE DURHAM SMYTHE
NOTRE DAME

205: R6P26
LB JAMES ONWUALU
NOTRE DAME

QB - Zach Terrell - Western Michigan

i loveee this one...im a huge fan of mccafery and we need playmakers on offense bad and he's a big time playmaker...good draft bud
Share 49ersWebzone