LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

off-season +4 rounds

this gives us such a massive upgrade in most positions and is pretty realistic imo..what u guys think...be easy on me now lol

New DC- Leslie Frazier (DB coach ravens)...we all agree we need a new DC..Frazier a well known respected name in the league.  He will get this defense fixed

Trade for WR Nelson Agholar- Rumor has it Philly is over him..chip drafted him in the 1st for a reason...im sure he invisioned him doing some kind of damage in his offense...just bring that to the bray...we give up a next years 4th rounder...could turn into a 3 depending on play

Sign- WR-Markus Wheaton- Receiver a big need and this guy will fit in very nicely for chip and give us a target in the red zone.

WR-Terrell Pryor- Put up great #s with a bunch of scrubs throwing to him in Cleveland..im impressed how he turned into such a great WR..as you can see were going to have a bunch of receivers that can do damage..not a clear cut #1

OG-Kevin Zeitler- Our oline is now complete...at least on paper..Garnett and Zeitler our 2 guards..big-time upgrade<br>

NT- Dontarie Poe- We have to throw a lot of $$ his way but we have alot to throw...he wil finally plug our NT problem that we have had forever it seems like...Completes out dline...
defo/poe/AA...yikes thats a very talented front 3

ILB-Kiko Alanso- Chip loves him obviously trading shady McCoy for him...we can bring him in to play alongside Bowman

1st-OLB Texas a&amp;m- Myles Garrett- We now have a pass rusher that we desperately need

2nd- RB Stanford- Christian Mccafery- Hyde can&apos;t stay healthy for a year and running the ball is big with chips offense...Mccafery is a perfect fit for chips offense and can be used in more than one way...he is a threat everywhere he lines up...something this offense has been lacking forever..chip will do wonders with this kid

3rd-QB Texas Tech- Pat Mahomes- Chip handpicked his guy...let him look at every option at QB in the draft and take whoever he wants..and he picked a dual threat well coached mahomes...he starts and him and chip are tied at the hip..his success depends on if chip continues to coach this team...

4th-OLB- Louisville-&nbsp; Devonte Fields- Good pass rusher..gives us depth
Originally posted by yung_prophet_one:
this gives us such a massive upgrade in most positions and is pretty realistic imo..what u guys think...be easy on me now lol

New DC- Leslie Frazier (DB coach ravens)...we all agree we need a new DC..Frazier a well known respected name in the league.&nbsp; He will get this defense fixed

Trade for WR Nelson Agholar- Rumor has it Philly is over him..chip drafted him in the 1st for a reason...im sure he invisioned him doing some kind of damage in his offense...just bring that to the bray...we give up a next years 4th rounder...could turn into a 3 depending on play

Sign- WR-Markus Wheaton- Receiver a big need and this guy will fit in very nicely for chip and give us a target in the red zone.

WR-Terrell Pryor- Put up great #s with a bunch of scrubs throwing to him in Cleveland..im impressed how he turned into such a great WR..as you can see were going to have a bunch of receivers that can do damage..not a clear cut #1

OG-Kevin Zeitler- Our oline is now complete...at least on paper..Garnett and Zeitler our 2 guards..big-time upgrade<br>

NT- Dontarie Poe- We have to throw a lot of $$ his way but we have alot to throw...he wil finally plug our NT problem that we have had forever it seems like...Completes out dline...
defo/poe/AA...yikes thats a very talented front 3

ILB-Kiko Alanso- Chip loves him obviously trading shady McCoy for him...we can bring him in to play alongside Bowman

1st-OLB Texas a&amp;m- Myles Garrett- We now have a pass rusher that we desperately need

2nd- RB Stanford- Christian Mccafery- Hyde can&apos;t stay healthy for a year and running the ball is big with chips offense...Mccafery is a perfect fit for chips offense and can be used in more than one way...he is a threat everywhere he lines up...something this offense has been lacking forever..chip will do wonders with this kid

3rd-QB Texas Tech- Pat Mahomes- Chip handpicked his guy...let him look at every option at QB in the draft and take whoever he wants..and he picked a dual threat well coached mahomes...he starts and him and chip are tied at the hip..his success depends on if chip continues to coach this team...

4th-OLB- Louisville-&nbsp; Devonte Fields- Good pass rusher..gives us depth

I love Frazier as DC and was going to put him in my mock but then thought idk if anyone from John Harbaughs staff comes to the niners..

I like the WR trades and FA pick ups a lot..

Zeitler and Poe would solidify both lines nicely..

Alonso would be a great pick up..healthy hes a star..and we seen that last week..he had a great game..

your draft would be amazing..id probably goto my cabinet grab my bottle of JD and cheers to Baalke finally lol

but wait my 1 main problem is I'm not throwing Mahomes into the starting lineup day 1..so id keep Kap around as a bridge until Mahomes is ready to go...

great job tho..
Nice job. Would love if we got Pryor at WR for sure
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I like it a lot if it went down that way.

I don't think Cleveland will let Pryor go though. They have even more cap space than us so I think they throw the bank at Pryor to keep him there. I also think Cleveland takes a QB #1 overall so they wanna keep all their weapons.

I would love to go WR in round 2 like John Ross/JuJu Smith Schuster/Corey Davis.

We would be on the right track for sure though with this mock. Nice job
If this happened
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Nice mock

A Garrett - Fields OLB tandem would be scary.
I usually see these mocks on the Zone and yawn, my heart was beating faster with your mock Yung, good work.
Pryor, Poe, and Alonso is a pipe dream that I can buy into. Probably three of my favorite free agent targets this offseason that I feel could transition easily. Add in Garrett/trade for Agholar and you're adding another five wins. I can live without the additions of Marcus Wheaton and Christian Mccaffrey but I'm not opposed to it. I do think Chip can work wonders with Kaep and Mccaffrey on the same offense....
[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 28, 2016 at 11:39 PM ]
Very good!

I don't feel we'd go for that many FA.

Wheaton, Pryor and Poe would really make a difference.

AND Myles is my draft crush.

Excellent call on Leslie Frasier as DC!

Thanks for the mock.
Pass on Nelson didn't like him in college and he wasn't close to a 1st rd talent. We can do much better then him IMO. He reminds me of Patton.

Think Pryor resigns in Cleveland he's been pretty vocal about it.

Wheaton if he can't get it done in a pass friendly offense with Big Ben I don't want him here.

Like the rest of your FA.

I'd love to target all the guys you listed in the draft, I think fields goes a rd higher...also think I'd go in another direction in the 2nd besides RB.

Thanks man!

that went alot better than i thought lol i was thinking u guys are gona tear me a new one lol..thanks yall
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Pass on Nelson didn't like him in college and he wasn't close to a 1st rd talent. We can do much better then him IMO. He reminds me of Patton.

Think Pryor resigns in Cleveland he's been pretty vocal about it.

Wheaton if he can't get it done in a pass friendly offense with Big Ben I don't want him here.

Like the rest of your FA.

I'd love to target all the guys you listed in the draft, I think fields goes a rd higher...also think I'd go in another direction in the 2nd besides RB.

Thanks man!

we shouldnt be picky with wr we get

we have a very unique wr corps

we dont have depth or top end talent i think filling the roster with a bunch of #3 WR is a good idea

also i dont think we will land alshon i wish we would but i just dont see him coming here
Originally posted by harryj:
we shouldnt be picky with wr we get

we have a very unique wr corps

we dont have depth or top end talent i think filling the roster with a bunch of #3 WR is a good idea

also i dont think we will land alshon i wish we would but i just dont see him coming here

Why you want to pay mediocre WRs to be mediocre here? We have a bunch of WR 3 guys currently...if prefer to upgrade the position not make it worse buy paying them lol.

AJ might not want to come here but last I heard NFL players like money and we will have more than any team...these guys don't get to play for a very long time and want to get as much cash as they can it's a business...
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Why you want to pay mediocre WRs to be mediocre here? We have a bunch of WR 3 guys currently...if prefer to upgrade the position not make it worse buy paying them lol.

AJ might not want to come here but last I heard NFL players like money and we will have more than any team...these guys don't get to play for a very long time and want to get as much cash as they can it's a business...

AJj isnt a quality wr though

wheaton is a solid #3 WR he has been injured this season with a shoulder injury which is why he hasnt really played this year but he has been pretty solid last few years

getting wheaton and maybe another ok WR will give this team more people which can maybe hide the fact we dont have a true #1 - id look to draft someone in the draft who could be a #1 but we cant enter next year with Wr corps we have now

also chip kelly has a very wr friendly system so im not too worried there
Originally posted by harryj:
AJj isnt a quality wr though

wheaton is a solid #3 WR he has been injured this season with a shoulder injury which is why he hasnt really played this year but he has been pretty solid last few years

getting wheaton and maybe another ok WR will give this team more people which can maybe hide the fact we dont have a true #1 - id look to draft someone in the draft who could be a #1 but we cant enter next year with Wr corps we have now

also chip kelly has a very wr friendly system so im not too worried there

Wheaton is trash and was losing snaps to coats and didn't take advantage of the snaps given to him ,WR friendly system with a HOF qb throwing him the ball, and the loss of Bryant.... pass.

Filling up the team with a bunch of number 3 WRs is a typical baalke move how's that panned out?

AJ is worlds better than anyone mentioned above, I'd rather roll he dice on Floyd if AJ isn't available and look at Pierre Garçon as well.

No more s**t WRs we have money and draft picks to do something...
Share 49ersWebzone