There are 292 users in the forums

Dede Westbrook WR Oklahoma

Has anyone seen this guy play? Just saw his season stats on the ESPN ticker...what he has done over the last 8 games is unbelievable!

Season stats:

70 receptions
1354 yards (19.3 avg)
15 TDs
Westbrook would be a great fit for what Kelly likes to do on offense. He has superb quickness, reliable hands and also has plenty of speed to threaten defenses deep down the field. On the smaller side, will probably come in at 5'10" or so but you could play him as an explosive slot receiver. He has had some off the field issues so that would be something teams would definitely be looking at.
I am a big fan of Dede. The kid can fly!! I could see some big YAC potential with chip.
Probably going in the middle of the 2nd round..hes listed at 6 ft but there is no way..he reminds me of Desean Jackson..
bump this kid squeaked in as a Heisman finalist

He would be electric in chip's offense

i hope he is doing well after that hit he took last week. i thought he was dead.
Crazy #s...hes alot like his teammate from last year sterling Shepard
Originally posted by Heroism:
i hope he is doing well after that hit he took last week. i thought he was dead.

He did get banged up good but getting him in space is special...I could see him killing it with chip call the plays.

He reminds me of a better route running Djax.
He reminds me of TY Hilton
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:
bump this kid squeaked in as a Heisman finalist

He would be electric in chip's offense

does the QB come with him? Cuz right now, we have no one that could hit him in stride like that.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
does the QB come with him? Cuz right now, we have no one that could hit him in stride like that.

Qb has to be taken care of no doubt

He easily could.

1. Myles Garrett
2. Raekwon McMillan
3. Dede Westbrook
4. Baker Mayfield.......
Originally posted by Southpaw79:

He easily could.

1. Myles Garrett
2. Raekwon McMillan
3. Dede Westbrook
4. Baker Mayfield.......

Mayfield is staying in college
Originally posted by Southpaw79:
He easily could.

1. Myles Garrett
2. Raekwon McMillan
3. Dede Westbrook
4. Baker Mayfield.......