Harris
Lawson
Barnett
Haynes
McKinley
Hall

This is a great yr if you're in need of a pass rusher
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Myles Garrett is the man no doubt, but let's give some credit to Daeshon Hall too.

I'd go:

Myles Garrett
Charles Harris
Takkarist McKinley
Daeshon Hall

This. Really like Hall, hope we get him if we miss out on Myles
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
If we don't get Garrett, Harris will be available later. He isn't having a very good year. Williams, Lawson and Barnett will go in the first. Don't know much about McKinley.

I like McKinley alot. He has shown he can do it all as a 3-4 OLB.

http://withthefirstpick.com/2016/11/14/2017-nfl-draft-ucla-takkarist-mckinley-scouting-report/
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
If we don't get Garrett, Harris will be available later. He isn't having a very good year. Williams, Lawson and Barnett will go in the first. Don't know much about McKinley.

http://withthefirstpick.com/2016/11/14/2017-nfl-draft-ucla-takkarist-mckinley-scouting-report/

same here. Whoever draft McKinley at the end of the 1st or beginning of the 2nd will get one hell of a deal

Yeah he's been moving up the draft boards.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Yeah he's been moving up the draft boards.

I watched him vs Utah a few weeks ago and he is crazy fast. He jumped off the screen and kept making plays. I see late first/early second for him, especially after the combine.
[ Edited by saniner on Nov 28, 2016 at 11:08 AM ]
Originally posted by saniner:
I watched him vs Utah a few weeks ago and he is crazy fast. He ju.pedal off the screen and kept making plays. I see late first/early second for him, especially after the combine.

Should be there if we can't get Myles in the first. There are some good pass rushers in this draft...I'm glad someone made a thread that isn't just about him lol. I still like Fields who could be a steal in the 3rd.
So, what's the better plan...Garrett and Mahomes/Falk/Kiser, or Trubinski/Watson and McKinley? They actually both sound decent!
Originally posted by Murphys1:
So, what's the better plan...Garrett and Mahomes/Falk/Kiser, or Trubinski/Watson and McKinley? They actually both sound decent!

Doesn't work like that unfortunately.

If we actually get to pick then I'm taking Garrett and Kizer because the potential could be fuking crazy but the Trubisky/Watson and Takk combo would be the safer bet.

How about Myles and trade our 2nd for Jimmy G

This guy gets it
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

This guy gets it

A lot of scenarios that look good and are possible but taking Myles and trading for Jimmy G is the best one in my eyes..
[ Edited by jersey49er on Dec 5, 2016 at 2:48 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Impressed with DeMarcus Walker from Florida St., guy has 15 sacks this year and has inside/outside passrush moves, looks like they move him around on the line.
Should be there if we can't get Myles in the first. There are some good pass rushers in this draft...I'm glad someone made a thread that isn't just about him lol. I still like Fields who could be a steal in the 3rd.

Yes this draft is loaded with pass rushers.

McKinley has a chance of being the best of this class, or right there with Myles. He has what you can't teach in athleticism and motor. He's my favorite after Myles and I wouldn't flinch moving back into the 1st for him if we take our QB at #2
Share 49ersWebzone