There are 228 users in the forums

Last Mock Until The Next Mock..

OK People, Last mock until after all the Bowls..as of now this in my mind is how to start to fix this storied franchise that was torn down by a little idiot who let his power and pride get to his head ..

GM Trent Baalke- Jed gives him another year to get players to fit Chips scheme, if he fails with 100 Million and a top 3 pick he gets the Boot asap

HC Chip Kelly- Have to give this man another year, I don't think hes that bad and with the right players we seen his offense is very good..

DC Larry Foote- steal him from the cardianls, hes young, energetic, played his whole career in a 3-4 and was very good..will give this young defense a leader and a voice to feed off of and go hard..

-CUTS- Kap, Brock, Bethea, Brooks

-Resigns-

Ray-Ray 1 Year 2 Million
Mcdonald 4 Years 24 Million
Dorsey 1 Year 2 Million
Tiller 3 Years 5 Million
Patton 2 Years 5 Million
Dawson 1 Year 3 Million
Williams 1 year 3 Million

-Free Agency-

OLB Melvin Ingram 4 years 40 Million- Obvious reason here..him and Lynch should put major pressure on QBs

NT Brandon Williams 4 years 32 Million- Again this man too will instantly make this defense and stopping the run game better

WR Alshon Jeffery 4 years 48 Million- A true number 1 who will open up everything, teams will have to put some respek on this passing O

ILB A.J. Klein 3 years 9 Million a great back up and ST player..this is what made the niners so good in the past..great depth and hard workers and Klein is exactly that..insurance for Bow..

QB Colin Kaepernick 1 Year 8 Million hear me out, I'm not exactly willing to force a rookie QB into starting right away unless he proves hes ready and beats out Kap..just bc QBs this year are performing doesn't mean all will..more fail then succeed when thrown into the fire..

Trades 49ers 2nd 4th and 6th Rd pick to move up 10 spots
49ers 5th, 7th, and 5th next year to move back into the 4th

2017 NFL DRAFT

Round 1 Pick 2 49ers select QB out of Clemson Deshaun Watson- this kid is a winner, a leader, makes every throw on target no matter the touch or velocity that has to be put on the ball..Very Athletic, PERFECT for Kellys scheme..couldn't be happier with this pick..!

Round 1 Pick 25 49ers select ILB out of Ohio State Raekwon Mcmillan- this kid is a stud, seems to always be around the ball making big plays..the future and learning from Bow will be great for him..

Round 3 49ers Select WR out of Oklahoma State James Washington- this kid is going to light up the combine so he might be gone..great size, speed and hands..reminds me of a shorter Dez..

Round 4 49ers Select CB out of Washington Kevin King- Tall Long Lengthy Fast CB Kelly seems to love..would be a late 2nd in any other draft..stocked with CBs, I'm cutting Brock and don't see much with Reaser and The staff seems to hate DJ..plus it seems like CBs are the most fragile in the game..

Round 4 49ers Select RB out of Tennessee Alvin Kamara- Perfect change of pace to Hyde..the niners need to promote Kelvin Taylor and see what he has, sit Draughn and let the young backs play behind Hyde..it seems like every other team hits on late round or Undrafted RBs but the niners..

Round 5 49ers Select QB out of Ole Miss Chad Kelly- Wouldve been a late 2nd round pick if not hurt and possibly would've been a 1st round pick if he wasn't a head case but with all that said hes worth looking at in the late 5th with Washingtons pick..NFI day 1..Baalkes ACL special lol

Round 6 49ers Select OT out of North Carolina- starter every year who has been solid in both the pass and run, Staley cant play forever so hopefully 1 of Heck or Theus will step up when its their time..good back ups

Round 7 49ers LB out of Penn State Brandon Bell- could be a steal, will perform well on special teams in the beginning..

Not a 53

Kap-Watson-Kelly
Hyde-Harris-Kamara-Davis-Taylor
Mcdonald-Celek-Bell
Jeffery-Smith-Patton-Washington-Ellington-Rogers
Staley-Heck
Beadles-Tiller
Kilgore-Martin
Garnett
Brown-Theus

AA-Dial
Williams-I Williams
Buckner-Blair-Dorsey
Lynch-Tank-Bell
Bowman-Klein
Mcmillan-Ray-Ray
Ingram-Harold
Ward-Robinson-Redmond-King-Reaser-DJ
Reid
Tartt

Thoughts Please..and Thanks...

Wait 1 more thing..a little taste of 2018 Mock offseason..

Cut
Torrey Smith save 9 million

Resign
Hyde 4 yrs 16 Million
Lynch 4 yrs 36 Million
Reid 4 yrs 24 Million
Ward 5 yrs 45 Million

Free Agents

C Weston Richburg 4 yrs 32 Million
WR Jordan Mathews 4 yrs 24 Million

NFL 2018 NFL Draft 3 rounds

Round 1 top 15 pick 49ers select WR out of Texas A&M Christian Kirk- perfect player in the Slot for Kellys scheme, returner day 1..

Round 2 49ers select OT out of Clemson Mitch Hyatt-Replaces Beadles until taking over LT for Staley

Round 3 49ers select S out of Texas A&M by the time this draft rolls around he might be a 1st round pick but as of now hes more of a hitter then ballhawk

Watson-Kelly
Hyde-Kamara-Taylor-pick
Mcdonald-Celek-Bell
Jeffrey-Mathews-Kirk-Washington-Rogers
Staley-Heck
Hyatt-Tiller
Richburg-Kilgore
Garnett-
Brown-Theus

AA-Dial
Williams-Pick
Buckner-Blair
Lynch-Bell-pick
Bowman-Klein
Mcmillan-Ray-Ray
Ingram-Harold
Ward-Robinson-Redmond-King-DJ-pick
Reid
Tartt-Watts

Yup this is the 2019 roster plus lower level free agents and later picks that will bring the niners back to the playoffs..
This s what happens when your bored and cant sleep lol opinions please and thanks..
[ Edited by jersey49er on Nov 27, 2016 at 1:21 AM ]
Good job. You put a lot of work and thought into this. I'd love to have Williams but I don't think the Ravens will let him go. Love drafting 2 qbs. That's my philosophy until you find your guy. Still think you can get Watson mid first round so why not trade back?
Originally posted by SheHateMe:
Good job. You put a lot of work and thought into this. I'd love to have Williams but I don't think the Ravens will let him go. Love drafting 2 qbs. That's my philosophy until you find your guy. Still think you can get Watson mid first round so why not trade back?

Thanks, I'm unsure if the Ravens have the money to spend on Williams, he won't be cheap..yeah Kelly won't see any action at all until 2018, and honestly I see Watson gone if the niners trade after the Jets or Bears draft..he's going in the top 10
I like drafting 2 qb's and I like drafting an O lineman every year. What don't I like? No Garrett and no other pass rusher. No NT. I know ou can't do everything in one draft, but I do not want to walk away from this draft without a QB and a pass rusher.
Nice job very well thought out there
Good job man put some time and thought into it...the draft thread is the only positive thing we got going on this yr lol.

I'd be a happy camper if it went down like this, if I'm nitpicking I'd prefer Trubisky to Watson at this point (happy with either). I'd take Cunningham over Mcmillan and I like going hard in FA ( especially at NT)....one other WR I'd be happy with getting in FA would be Pierre garçon, tough as s**t and a great route runner prefect for chip.

If fields was sitting there in the 3rd it would be hard to pass him up over Washington who kinda offers the same thing as torry smith.
A lot od work and good job.

One point:

A)> You have Kap in the cuts

-"CUTS- Kap, Brock, Bethea, Brooks"

And still w/the team moving forward??
Kevin King is going a bit higher than that, like bottom of first.
Originally posted by English:
I like drafting 2 qb's and I like drafting an O lineman every year. What don't I like? No Garrett and no other pass rusher. No NT. I know ou can't do everything in one draft, but I do not want to walk away from this draft without a QB and a pass rusher.

Basically I signed those positions you mentioned instead of drafting..like you said it takes time to rebuild what Baalke and Jed tore up
Originally posted by tohara3:
Nice job very well thought out there

Thanks

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Good job man put some time and thought into it...the draft thread is the only positive thing we got going on this yr lol.

I'd be a happy camper if it went down like this, if I'm nitpicking I'd prefer Trubisky to Watson at this point (happy with either). I'd take Cunningham over Mcmillan and I like going hard in FA ( especially at NT)....one other WR I'd be happy with getting in FA would be Pierre garçon, tough as s**t and a great route runner prefect for chip.

If fields was sitting there in the 3rd it would be hard to pass him up over Washington who kinda offers the same thing as torry smith.

Yeah I think it comes down to the 2 WBs if Garrett is gone..I'm ok with either too..I kno Cunningham is a big athletic kid but that's it I never seen 1 snap of him so now that you mentioned him I will lol and as for Garçon I would love to bring him in on a 1-2 yr deal..like you said he's a tough vet who still has that fire..and that was the most difficult round to draft was which WR in the 3rd..it's not like the last 3 yrs talent wise..which angers me bc of all the great WRs Baalke passed on for the likes of Harold,Tank..
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
A lot od work and good job.

One point:

A)> You have Kap in the cuts

-"CUTS- Kap, Brock, Bethea, Brooks"

And still w/the team moving forward??

Yeah I'm cutting Kap bc no way is he getting paid 16 million then resigning him to a 1 yr deal..
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Kevin King is going a bit higher than that, like bottom of first.

Very possible if he kills his workouts..
I like your mock, just not deshaun watson. I dont think he is worth a top 5 pick.

I am a huge James Washington fan! Everytime i watch a Mason Rudolph highlight reel, i swear it seems like a james washington highlight reel haha. Washington gets wide open every play
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
I like your mock, just not deshaun watson. I dont think he is worth a top 5 pick.

I am a huge James Washington fan! Everytime i watch a Mason Rudolph highlight reel, i swear it seems like a james washington highlight reel haha. Washington gets wide open every play

I honestly think by Draft time the niners have a choice between Trubisky and Watson and Watson is my pick so far..and yes Washington is somehow under the radar but he's very very good..
Share 49ersWebzone