Reuben Foster, ILB, Bama

Like Trubisky, Foster is a bit over rated
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:

Everybody is overrated
Originally posted by jimrat:
Been seeing this guy projected to us at number 2 on a few mock drafts, is this guy really that good?

No way you draft him at #2 overall. Garrett and Allen are the 2 best players in the draft and to me it isn't close.
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Been seeing this guy projected to us at number 2 on a few mock drafts, is this guy really that good?

No way you draft him at #2 overall. Garrett and Allen are the 2 best players in the draft and to me it isn't close.

I agree Garrett Allen are deff 1-2 worthy , there's a drop off after that
I'd love to have Foster, but only in a trade down situation.

Not sure any other NFL team is really interested in trading up for Mitch though. Seems really meh.
Originally posted by susweel:

Everybody is overrated

It's that time of season

Foster is not in Willis or Kuechly territory. Good LB but he is a main beneficiary of Bama's beast mode DL.
talk about being the beneficiary of an elite supporting cast. has he had to make a single tackle on his own during the entire game?
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

The Browns and 49ers are sitting in the cat birds seat. You are lucky to get Garrett or Allen. Both are studs.

Agree. I was not blown away by his performance today.

If you remember back to when we last drafted an ILB out of the SEC (P. Willis) it was a player that was pretty much the only blue chip player on the defense. Offenses could focus their efforts on dealing with him and he still excelled.

Foster has a bunch of rock stars around him and still doesn't really stand out.

This guy is all over the place tonight.
Playing fantastic tonight. Holy hell that hit on Watson

Someone needs to make a GIF asap.
[ Edited by shmuck on Jan 9, 2017 at 8:10 PM ]
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ltrain:
This guy is all over the place tonight.

I'm really impressed with the way he's played all season.

This game is the Cherry on top for a great player.

If any trade back scenario comes up, we should take this guy.
https://vine.co/v/5Yv5YTVx5Hu
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

This. Foster will not be taken in the top 10. It's not happening. Very good LB and an all world thumper but his coverage skills are lacking and you just don't take a guy like that in the top 10. He is no Pwillis or Kuechly
Share 49ersWebzone