LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

Reuben Foster, ILB, Bama

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Lol he might not make it 8 yrs with that playing style...just running around trying to hit everyone as hard as he can without even knowing what he's doing

Lol, I wonder what 20 said to him.

Originally posted by Lobo49er:

Lol he might not make it 8 yrs with that playing style...just running around trying to hit everyone as hard as he can without even knowing what he's doing

That's what I'm saying...dude doesn't seem very bright and you need that playing LB. in a trade down anything is possible 2 overall... I'll take hooker over him ( but Solomon over both)

That's what I'm saying...dude doesn't seem very bright and you need that playing LB. in a trade down anything is possible 2 overall... I'll take hooker over him ( but Solomon over both)

[ Edited by Lobo49er on Mar 21, 2017 at 4:02 PM ]

No no I'm done
Originally posted by pelos21:
Just saw his highlight tape. f**k what a beast. Now I'm torn between him or fournette. 🤔

Would you guys please stop watching highlights and starts watching whole games. The whole games tells the overall performance of a player. Its called highlight videos for a reason, it supposed to show all the good plays and hide the mistakes.
One NFL team with a top-15 selection wasn't interested in Alabama LB Reuben Foster even before he was sent home early from the NFL Combine.

"He already had immaturity, issues with life skills. This is the same guy," an evaluator for the team said. "We're not in the market." Foster, projected as a first-round pick, is considered the draft's top linebacker. His college coach, Nick Saban, has consistently defended him. "I don't think he's immature at all," Saban said. "I think he's an outgoing personality. You might even say when he's cutting up with his teammates he's a little silly, but that should not be mistaken for immaturity. He graduated here. We never had a problem with him. He's easy to talk to and reason with. And he's not immature at all when it comes to competitive character, getting ready to prepare and play in a game."

If his college coach had to come out of his way to defend his immaturity then he's immature. When there's smoke, there's fire.
Bowman and or new DC would do wonders for his development. Still good with Foster, Adams or Thomas as the pick but just really have a great feeling about this guy. Want.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
One NFL team with a top-15 selection wasn't interested in Alabama LB Reuben Foster even before he was sent home early from the NFL Combine.

"He already had immaturity, issues with life skills. This is the same guy," an evaluator for the team said. "We're not in the market." Foster, projected as a first-round pick, is considered the draft's top linebacker. His college coach, Nick Saban, has consistently defended him. "I don't think he's immature at all," Saban said. "I think he's an outgoing personality. You might even say when he's cutting up with his teammates he's a little silly, but that should not be mistaken for immaturity. He graduated here. We never had a problem with him. He's easy to talk to and reason with. And he's not immature at all when it comes to competitive character, getting ready to prepare and play in a game."

If his college coach had to come out of his way to defend his immaturity then he's immature. When there's smoke, there's fire.

Yes I feel at #2 there are just as good - but safer - prospects to be had. I mean the guy hasn't even made any money yet and he's already playing mr. bigshot at the combine in front of doctors and coaches. He may turn it around, or he may go full Aldon if he succeeds in the NFL out of the gate.

I'll take Cunningham over Foster anyday if we were still in a 3-4. In a 4-3 I think we are set with Armstrong, Bow and Lynch

Good job, Lynch!!
Originally posted by Heroism:

Good job, Lynch!!

Haha he doesn't want to mess around with that stuff
After reading the MMQB article, I can't help but pull for this guy. His dad shot him and his mother when he was 19months old, insane. This guy has been through a lot and he will be a beast on the next level. I realize many have written him off, but I could see a trade back to 6-12 overall and take him. It may seem far fetched, but just my opinion. This guy brings the pain like a Mack truck, aka Patrick Willis.
Overrated
Share 49ersWebzone