LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

9moon's Weekly Mock Draft (9th) - Trades and more Trades

• 9moon
  • Veteran
1) Cleveland - In the end, the Browns just felt that Jonathan Allen had more IT than Myles Garrett.

2) Buffalo - Myles Garrett; DE - Texas AM

TRADE:
49ers get - 13th pick (2017), 2nd round (2017), 2nd (2018) and (WR) Sammy Watkins
Bills get - 2nd overall (2017), 3rd round (2018) and (WR) Torry Smith

3) Chicago - Deshaun Watson; QB - Clemson

4) Jacksonville - Leonard Fournette; RB - LSU

5) NY Jets - Mike Williams, WR - Clemson (will trade for Tony Romo, and the Jets waste no time to supply him w/a grand weapon)

6) Carolina - Derek Barnett; DE - Tennessee

7) Cincinnati - Jabrill Peppers; S - Michigan

8) San Diego - Tim Williams; OLB - Alabama (Ingram will sign a contract w/the 49ers and SD will replace him w/Tim)

9) Tennessee (Rams) - Desmond King; CB - Iowa

10) Tampa Bay - Jalen Tabor; CB - Florida

11) Indy - Dalvin Cook; RB - FSU

12) Green Bay - Malik McDowell; DL - Mich State

13) Tennessee - Carl Lawson; DE - Auburn

TRADE:
49ers get: 17th pick (2017) and 2nd round (2017)
Tenn gets: 13th pick (2017) and 5th round (2017)

14) New Orleans - Mitch Trubisky; QB - UNC

15) Pittsburgh - Cordrea Tankersley; CB - Clemson

16) Arizona - Marlon Humprhey; CB - Alabama

17) Miami - Jarrad Davis; ILB - Florida

TRADE:
49ers get: 19th (2017) & 4th (2017)
Miami gets: 17th (2017)

18) Baltimore - Sidney Jones; CB - Washington

19) 49ers - Reuben Foster; ILB - Alabama

20) Detroit - Corey Davis; WR - Western Michigan
you should've continued with the niners draft only..so far if I'm reading correctly you have the niners getting Watkins (which id love) drafting Rueben Foster (which id love too) and after all the trades having 4 2nd Rd picks this year..id enjoy seeing who you take with them..
[ Edited by jersey49er on Nov 16, 2016 at 11:22 AM ]
Jersey, my thoughts exactly. All those trade backs and not the end result?..
At least say something like we end up with;
Watkins, Foster, falk, Ross, McCaffrey or something Madden like. Lol
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Me not done my homies.. It's getting built, little by little..
If Baalke is still the GM no way he could pull the trigger that fast, who do you think he is Bill Walsh?
Why would the Titans give us their 2nd round pick to move from 17 to 13? That has to be extremely lopsided on the trade chart.

And the Bills aren't giving up Watkins with 2 years remaining on his deal and a future 2nd round pick to swap firsts with us. They have a long-term QB in Tyron Taylor and Jerry Hughes and Shaq Lawson at OLB (plus Lorenzo Alexander who is putting up a ton of sacks this year). They have no good WR's behind Watson and may even draft another WR with the 13th pick. Someone else may give up a lot if Garrett is on the board, but it won't be the Bills.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Allow me to explain you why I chose the Bills...

First and most important reason of all, REX RYAN..

the guy is DONE after this year.. he basically was given an ULTIMATUM to make the playoffs or else.. and I'm expecting them to hire Kevin Sumlin (if we don't get this guy) of Texas A&M.. Sumlin will change his defense to a 4-3 and will move Dareus at the DT position and line up the young Myles next to him.. then you'll have Shaq Lawson at the other DE position..

Hughes will be allowed to walk, or maybe even be traded.. as for Lorenzo, he'll be a situational pass rusher due to his age..

The Titans will give us a 2nd rounder because that's what it would take to move up from 17 to 13.. What did San Diego give us (again??) when they moved from 17th to the 15th?? if not mistaken, a 4th, NO?
Originally posted by 9moon:

the guy is DONE after this year.. he basically was given an ULTIMATUM to make the playoffs or else.. and I'm expecting them to hire Kevin Sumlin (if we don't get this guy) of Texas A&M.. Sumlin will change his defense to a 4-3 and will move Dareus at the DT position and line up the young Myles next to him.. then you'll have Shaq Lawson at the other DE position..

Hughes will be allowed to walk, or maybe even be traded.. as for Lorenzo, he'll be a situational pass rusher due to his age..

The Titans will give us a 2nd rounder because that's what it would take to move up from 17 to 13.. What did San Diego give us (again??) when they moved from 17th to the 15th?? if not mistaken, a 4th, NO?

San Diego gave us a 4th to move from 17 to 15. Not sure what that has to do with the Titans giving us a 2nd round pick which is worth way more than 2 4th round picks to move from 17 to 13. If anything, that trade suggests we would get a 3rd round pick in return which would be worth twice as much as the 4th round pick.

17 to 13 is 200 points on the draft chart which is equivalent to a mid-3rd round pick. The Titans' 2nd round pick would be worth ~400 points.
I LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEE me some Reuben but I really don't feel like he'll be there at 19. IMO he's a top 5 prospect in this class and I think he goes top 10. Top 15 at worst.

Also if we're moving down 11 spots from 2 we better get a first next year.
[ Edited by shmuck on Nov 16, 2016 at 7:02 PM ]
I'm curious where you're going with this as well. You have a chance to take Trubisky at 13 but decided to trade down. I want to see which QB you'll ended up taking. I don't mind the trade downs to replenish our roster even more.

not a fan of passing on Garrett, have you seen the pash rush lately? Uh, neither have I, because we don't have one. If he is available, you run the card up. You don't even answer the phone.
[ Edited by DaveWilcox on Nov 16, 2016 at 8:06 PM ]
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:

Titans don't have a 2nd rounder.
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Sammy Watkins, Ruben Foster, 3 2nds and a 4th. Beautiful.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
so basically the bills get smith and garrett, we get 1 year of sammy, THEY WIN THAT TRADE. If Garretts theire you pull the trigger unless its a great trade. and this my friend is a trade we lose on
  • fan49
  • Veteran
or can we trade down and trade back up and get garrett anyways like in draft day??
Share 49ersWebzone