LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

Bufallo's 1st (13th) & Sammy Watkins

Originally posted by TheBlueHell:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Tyrod Taylor is not that bad, he's a great deep thrower, the reality is that Watkins hasn't been very healthy and when healthy he really hasn't lived up to his pre-draft hype.

Watkins needs to stay healthy, but let's not act like he hasn't suffered through erratic QB play and garbage coordinators the last three seasons. His first two years he averaged 63/1000/8 before missing most of last season. Let him wind up on a team with a real QB and system and watch what happens. Would love to see the Bills let him walk and have him wind up in Houston paired up with Nuk Hopkins again.

The missing games part has definitely been disappointing. Not sure what is going on there.

Just trying to get all your Clemson boys all together on the Texans?
Receivers take a few years to fully develop and he was pretty good his first 2 years before last year's injury plagued 1. It's put up or shut up time though.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Just trying to get all your Clemson boys all together on the Texans?
Yeah I've normally pulled for KC in the AFC due to Joe back in the day, but hard for me not to be a huge Texans fan at this point. It killed me that CJ Spiller fell off right when they drafted Sammy in Buffalo. Glad that Nuk Hopkins is not even in his prime yet now that Deshaun is there. Hopefully I can see DJ Reader and Carlos Watkins playing side by side again on the DL depending on what sets Houston goes with on defense.
Will be a nice option next season
Share 49ersWebzone