LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Another Way Another 1..

• HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by HERN:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Give me Corey Davis, John Ross, or Courtland Sutton in the 2nd and Mahomes or Mason Rudolph in the 3rd.

Too many QBs for everyone to go early, especially w/no clear cut studs at the top.

Watson
Kizer
Trubisky
Falk
Kaaya
Mahomes
Rudolph
Webb
Kelly

Corey Davis reminds of Demarious Thomas

John Ross reminds of Emmanuel Sanders.

We would have a receiving core like the Broncos.

I like it.

Cant have them both lol I'm sure Davis goes in the 20s where Ross will light up the combine and possibly go in the 1st too..Ross is a Brandin Cooks clone to me..

5 round mock.

2. Myles Garrett - DE

34. John Ross - WR

66. Mike McGlinchey - OT

98. Devontae Fields - OLB

128. Chad Kelly - QB

There it is guys. you don't have to wait till April now. Chad Kelly is going to be our very own Brett Favre hopefully not the Atlanta one.
Originally posted by strickac:
Alshon isn't a #1 and he doesn't have the speed this offense needs. Plus, he misses way too many games to be trusted.

I disagree with the 1st thing you said big time, Jefferey healthy is a great number 1 WR who can dominate CBs with size and being physical..

He's an inconsistent WR that excels at catching 50/50 deep balls.

Edit: He's a good player but I don't like his fit in our offense. Plus, he can never live up to his contract if he can't stay on the field and that's becoming a trend with him.

Honestly if the niners want him they will have to pay him like that and take a chance he stays healthy and clean..
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for jersey49er.
Give me Corey Davis, John Ross, or Courtland Sutton in the 2nd and Mahomes or Mason Rudolph in the 3rd.

Too many QBs for everyone to go early, especially w/no clear cut studs at the top.

Watson
Kizer
Trubisky
Falk
Kaaya
Mahomes
Rudolph
Webb
Kelly

I like it.

Cant have them both lol I'm sure Davis goes in the 20s where Ross will light up the combine and possibly go in the 1st too..Ross is a Brandin Cooks clone to me..

5 round mock.

2. Myles Garrett - DE

34. John Ross - WR

66. Mike McGlinchey - OT

128. Chad Kelly - QB

There it is guys. you don't have to wait till April now. Chad Kelly is going to be our very own Brett Favre hopefully not the Atlanta one.

Lol Kelly won't be ready until 2018 season, but I do like him..tho you couldnt really count on him before injury bc his attitude and now even more bc the injury..
  • HERN
  • Veteran

Watson
Kizer
Trubisky
Falk
Kaaya
Mahomes
Rudolph
Webb
Kelly

I like it.

5 round mock.

2. Myles Garrett - DE

34. John Ross - WR

66. Mike McGlinchey - OT

128. Chad Kelly - QB

Lol Kelly won't be ready until 2018 season, but I do like him..tho you couldnt really count on him before injury bc his attitude and now even more bc the injury..

I agree 100%.

This QB class makes it difficult to find true value on QB.

Watson is overrated
Kizer was a thing 2 weeks ago and slowly vanishing
Trubisky I like, but is he a 1 year wonder
Mahomes I like but I don't think he'll be around in the 2nd
Kaaya was my draft crush till I saw him play

That's why I'm going the Chad Kelly route.

Watson
Kizer
Trubisky
Falk
Kaaya
Mahomes
Rudolph
Webb
Kelly

I like it.

5 round mock.

2. Myles Garrett - DE

34. John Ross - WR

66. Mike McGlinchey - OT

128. Chad Kelly - QB

I agree 100%.

This QB class makes it difficult to find true value on QB.

Watson is overrated
Kizer was a thing 2 weeks ago and slowly vanishing
Trubisky I like, but is he a 1 year wonder
Mahomes I like but I don't think he'll be around in the 2nd
Kaaya was my draft crush till I saw him play

That's why I'm going the Chad Kelly route.

Watson and Mahomes are my fav, Trubisky is 3rd..haven't seen enough of Kaaya, Falk, or Rudolph...I'm all for taking Kelly 5th or later tho..
I don't like taking any one of the QBs in the first. None of the hem scream starter at me right now. 2nd I like Mahomes. I don't think we should rush to take a QB just because we need one for the future. I really like Allen and Garrett
Alshon isn't a #1 and he doesn't have the speed this offense needs. Plus, he misses way too many games to be trusted.

you don't have to have "the speed" to be a #1...we have speed with Smith and how's that working out?

Alshon is a good route runner and is someone a QB can rely on (throw up to him). Health is the biggest issue and I could careless about the PED thing.
5 round mock.

2. Myles Garrett - DE

34. John Ross - WR

66. Mike McGlinchey - OT

128. Chad Kelly - QB

I'd be happy with his off season. I don't see Jordan Leggett dropping to the 4th though.

Is Maybin a ILB though? can he get in there for 3 downs?

Love the Hood/Garrett/Mahomes picks.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I'd be happy with his off season. I don't see Jordan Leggett dropping to the 4th though.

Is Maybin a ILB though? can he get in there for 3 downs?

Love the Hood/Garrett/Mahomes picks.

Yeah I think Leggett dropping to the 4th would be lucky too, abd Maybin is a beast when healthy he can play every LB position..he should be able to slide in right next to Bow and start..I liked Ray-Rays play until hurt so I'm letting them battle out for the job..The 1 pick I was unsure about was Rudolph in the 3rd..a lot of good WRs coming out again..

Share 49ersWebzone