• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Not good for his rookie year

Man, Am I glad we didn't pick him.

That's odd to be glad we didn't pick a player who hasn't played an NFL down..if his injury doesn't keep him out his whole rookie season he will still play and get a lot of targets withAllen on the other side and Benjamin in the slot..if he's healthy I expect him to challenge for rookie of the year with Gerald Everett and OJ Howard

Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Not good for his rookie year

Man, Am I glad we didn't pick him.

+1

That's odd to be glad we didn't pick a player who hasn't played an NFL down..if his injury doesn't keep him out his whole rookie season he will still play and get a lot of targets withAllen on the other side and Benjamin in the slot..if he's healthy I expect him to challenge for rookie of the year with Gerald Everett and OJ Howard

Yes, but missing the offseason programme in his rookie year, if he plays this year it is likely he will have a lot of catching up to do.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Not good....

Not good....

Going to be hard to win that rookie of the year
I thought he was the best receiver in the draft, wow he could end up being a complete bust.
Tough break for him. Chargers still have a great draft class minus him though.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Chargers can't catch a friggn' break. It might be time for them to think about trading Phillip Rivers while he still has value, so they can rebuild.

...Trade him to the 49ers, that is.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I thought he was the best receiver in the draft, wow he could end up being a complete bust.

This is karma for the Chargers leaving San Diego. Now they are going to struggle to win games and they'll never win another Superbowl again.............oh wait.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

This is karma for the Chargers leaving San Diego. Now they are going to struggle to win games and they'll never win another Superbowl again.............oh wait.

They're playing in a soccer stadium that holds about 30 something thousand so at least they get to suck in front of a smaller crowd.
They're playing in a soccer stadium that holds about 30 something thousand so at least they get to suck in front of a smaller crowd.

still won't sell out, lol

poor Rivers. His WRs cant stay healthy
Originally posted by pdizo916:

still won't sell out, lol

they will sell out because the visiting team's fans will all be there.

I cant imagine how the packed and rowdy that stadium will be when the raiders come to LA
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Chargers can't catch a friggn' break. It might be time for them to think about trading Phillip Rivers while he still has value, so they can rebuild.

...Trade him to the 49ers, that is.

It's too expensive to move all his kids
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
poor Rivers. His WRs cant stay healthy

I do feel bad for him at this point. He was pretty douchey early in his career but now it's just sad how his teams fall around him and he has to try to make chicken salad out of chicken chit.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Sucks for this kid. I hope he bounces back and have a good career.
Share 49ersWebzone