15. Miami Dolphins - OJ Howard; TE - Alabama
Seriously?
The f**k.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Feel free to share your opinions..
Originally posted by 9moon:

I think it's pretty obvious...how in the world do you think RB is the best option for this team at #2 overall?

You really enjoying what the Rams are doing? Not to mention they at least have a QB to groom and a pass rush in place. Or are you in the wait til next year camp....because that always works out as planned.
  • evil
  • Veteran

If the Brownies took Garrett (and they very well could opt for the best overall prospect at number 1) I would rather we take one of the QB's or Allen. Since we did not, please tell me we traded up from our 2nd round pick somewhere between 16 and 32 for Kizer ?

Also Bengals fans hate your mock. They have spent I think 5 first round picks on corners in the last 10 years or so (Hall, Joseph, Kirkpatrick, Dennard and Jackson).
id put a hole through my TV if this happened
Almost every other pick is Alabama. Not saying your wrong. I just think one day the NFL will wake up and realize a lot of Alabama players are fools gold. Must be hard to play in there secondary when the pass rush is getting to the QB in 1.1 seconds.
lol please no
OJ Howard won't be going in the top 15. I think he can be a 1st round pick but probably more on the back end.
You think if we have a choice of any QB in the draft, we would choose a RB? Interested in seeing your reasoning for that....

• 9moon
  • Veteran
ok, glad to see all the replies.. but below are my reasons as to why I have FOURNETTE..

1) This mock does not includes any trade (will get there later on)

2) IMO, there isn't any QB worth 1st nor 2nd..the next DL/Pass Rusher is a DROP OFF after Garrett

3) No Julio or AJ Green neither

4) take the 2nd coming of Adrian Peterson.. Carlos Hurt isn't the answer, so the least we can do is help out who ever our QB next year is..

5) Aside a great OL, a young QB's best friend is a great running game.
Originally posted by genus49:

I think it's pretty obvious...how in the world do you think RB is the best option for this team at #2 overall?

You really enjoying what the Rams are doing? Not to mention they at least have a QB to groom and a pass rush in place. Or are you in the wait til next year camp....because that always works out as planned.

I wouldn't mind this pick at all. Would you pass on Adrian Peterson for Joe Flacco? I know that's very extreme, but Fournette really could be a Peterson-caliber running back. At this point, very few experts have high first round grades on any QB's. Obviously that could change (see Carson Wentz), but if there's a franchise-changing non-QB, I wouldn't want to pass on him in favor of a QB who we project to be an above-average NFL QB.

I would take Garrett, Fournette, or Peppers over any of the QB's at this point.
Pretty lame mock
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
My draft crush I agree with 9moon on this one
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Pretty lame mock

Pretty lame response..

Why don't you tell me what's on your mind and who you believe would be a better choice?

or at least do your own mock so we can compare which of the two would be more lame?

No??

Are you a Bengal fan???
Share 49ersWebzone