LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 162 users in the forums

Perfect Offseason and Draft..

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
He did an online draft simulator and made a ton of drafts to stack the 49ers picks, then got some studs way later than they would realistically go, because, you know... draft simulators. He wants to share his draft. Yes, it would be cool. No, none of those players will go where he got them (maybe Hodges?)

I hate those things so unrealistic and kinda a waste of time

They are fun to do. I've played around with them and laugh at the sheer stupidity of the teams picks. I saw Teez Tabor go #1 overall.... but posting it in someone thought out mock offseason is kinda rude. Post those jokes of a draft in the draft simulator posts.

Yeah I didn't really feel like it was rude, I was actually confused lol but its cool, whatever floats his boat right..no judgement..bc I'm not trying to be judged
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by NTeply49:
Here's the draft

Your score is: 9344 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 3 (CHI): Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 1 Pick 11 (BUF): Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A+)
Round 1 Pick 16 (BALT): Jabrill Peppers, SS, Michigan (A+)
Round 2 Pick 11 (BUF): Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan (A-)
Round 2 Pick 16 (BALT): Bucky Hodges, TE, Virginia Tech (A)
Round 3 Pick 2: Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia (A-)
Round 3 Pick 16 (BALT): Brad Kaaya, QB, Miami (Fla.) (A+)
Round 4 Pick 16 (BALT): Caleb Brantley, DT, Florida (B+)
Round 5 Pick 2: Zay Jones, WR, East Carolina (A+)
Round 6 Pick 2: Nico Siragusa, OG, San Diego State (A)
Round 6 Pick 27: Brendan Langley, CB, Lamar (TX) (B-)
Round 7 Pick 1: Derrick Nnadi, DT, Florida State (A+)
Round 7 Pick 2: Speedy Noil, WR, Texas A&M (B+)

Your Future Picks:
2019 Round 1 Pick

kind of confused.. what is this..?

the perfect draft lol firstpick.com
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Joey Porter as DC?

Yeah I think this young defense needs a young DC who will excite them and push them to be great..it was porter or vrabel and porter won bc he will run a a 3-4..

But the Steelers defense has been trash for 3 years

You could have said the same about Cleveland, but look how good JoN is doing now that he's been relocated to the Bay.
Exactly. We've already been down this road
He did an online draft simulator and made a ton of drafts to stack the 49ers picks, then got some studs way later than they would realistically go, because, you know... draft simulators. He wants to share his draft. Yes, it would be cool. No, none of those players will go where he got them (maybe Hodges?)

I hate those things so unrealistic and kinda a waste of time

totally realistic. I am from the future
I don't hate Mcdonald, he is still has room to grow and get better..a team might be willing to pay him more then the niners will tho we have the money..as for Ward I agree..if he stays healthy no matter where he plays hes a pro bowl caliber player in my eyes..Crazy how ive never heard of Bouye yet hes having such a great year..im interested in him now, wonder if he was drafted and from where..

Bouts is a UDFA I believe, Id really hate to see Vance head to a team like NE and ball out lol.
Obviously I enjoy putting together different scenarios for opinions for my fellow webzoners, especially since the only thing to look forward for the niners is the offseason yet again..

Coaching- Baalke and Chip stay..i think no matter what they both get another year to work together and get players for Chips scheme..O'Neill bye bye replaced by Joey Porter from Steelers LB coach, runs a 3-4..

Cut
----

Bethea
Brock
Kap
Brooks

Resign
---------

Williams 1 yr 4 million
Ray-Ray 2 yrs 5 million
Tiller 2 yrs 4 million
Thad vet min
Bellore 1 yr 2 million
Dawson 1 yr 3 million
Harris 2 yrs 4 million

Free Agents Signed
--------------------------

WR Alshon Jeffrey 5 yrs 60 million
OLB Melvin Ingram 4 yrs 44 million
DT Brandon Williams 4 yrs 24 million
TE Jack Doyle 4 yrs 16 million

Trades Niners 2nd, 4th, and 6th round picks for a late 1st round pick
5th round pick and conditional 4th in the 2018 draft for ILB Mychal Kendricks from the eagles

2017 NFL DRAFT

Round 1 2nd pick overall QB out of North Carolina Mitch Trubisky- Watching and reading a lot on this kid and if Garrett is gone which I expect then its between him and Watson and tho I personally like Watson, Trubiskys numbers are great and what ive watched of him he looks calm cool and collective and his accuracy is on point almost every pass, sneaky athletic too..

Round 1 27th pick WR out of Clemson Mike Williams- with WRs like Davis, Ross, and Sutton sure to shoot up draft Boards Williams could fall..1st time since TO and JJ Stokes the niniers will have 2 starting WRs over 6'3 and can bully..i kept Torrey on the roster bc he will see a lot of 1 on 1s with these 2 on the field with him and an accurate QB will actually be able to hit him in stride..

Round 3 S out of Texas A&M Justin Evans- I'm nervous about Reid, since his 1st year he has played at a less level, plus the niners basically don't know what they have in Tartt, I think its smart to bring in another talent at Safety and Evans is a ballhawk

Round 4 comp WR out North Carolina Ryan Switzer- I figured give Mitch his buddy and fav target..perfect slot WR and Returner..

Round 5 RB out of Wyoming Brian Hill- never seen or heard of this kid but he is electric and tough, idk who posted his thread but thanks and good scouting lol

Round 7 QB out of Taysom Hill- PS player, athletic with a strong arm..

not a 53

Trubisky-Thad-Hill
Hyde-Harris-Hill-Davis-Taylor
Doyle-Celek-Bell
Jeffery-Smith-Williams-Switzer-Ellington-Smelter-
Staley-Theus
Beadles-Tiller
Kilgore-Martin
Garnett
Brown-Cooper

AA-Dial
B Williams-Williams
Buckner-Blair
Lynch-Tank
Bowman-Bellore
Kendricks-Ray-Ray
Ingram-Harold
Robinson-Ward-Redmond-DJ-Reaser-
Reid-Evans
Tartt-

I like the qb, but I don't think Mike Williams lasts that long without bombing the combine. I'd also like to address some needs ono defense other than safety. I like the trade to he eagles though
Originally posted by NTeply49:
Obviously I enjoy putting together different scenarios for opinions for my fellow webzoners, especially since the only thing to look forward for the niners is the offseason yet again..

Coaching- Baalke and Chip stay..i think no matter what they both get another year to work together and get players for Chips scheme..O'Neill bye bye replaced by Joey Porter from Steelers LB coach, runs a 3-4..

Cut
----

Bethea
Brock
Kap
Brooks

Resign
---------

Williams 1 yr 4 million
Ray-Ray 2 yrs 5 million
Tiller 2 yrs 4 million
Thad vet min
Bellore 1 yr 2 million
Dawson 1 yr 3 million
Harris 2 yrs 4 million

Free Agents Signed
--------------------------

WR Alshon Jeffrey 5 yrs 60 million
OLB Melvin Ingram 4 yrs 44 million
DT Brandon Williams 4 yrs 24 million
TE Jack Doyle 4 yrs 16 million

Trades Niners 2nd, 4th, and 6th round picks for a late 1st round pick
5th round pick and conditional 4th in the 2018 draft for ILB Mychal Kendricks from the eagles

2017 NFL DRAFT

Round 1 2nd pick overall QB out of North Carolina Mitch Trubisky- Watching and reading a lot on this kid and if Garrett is gone which I expect then its between him and Watson and tho I personally like Watson, Trubiskys numbers are great and what ive watched of him he looks calm cool and collective and his accuracy is on point almost every pass, sneaky athletic too..

Round 1 27th pick WR out of Clemson Mike Williams- with WRs like Davis, Ross, and Sutton sure to shoot up draft Boards Williams could fall..1st time since TO and JJ Stokes the niniers will have 2 starting WRs over 6'3 and can bully..i kept Torrey on the roster bc he will see a lot of 1 on 1s with these 2 on the field with him and an accurate QB will actually be able to hit him in stride..

Round 3 S out of Texas A&M Justin Evans- I'm nervous about Reid, since his 1st year he has played at a less level, plus the niners basically don't know what they have in Tartt, I think its smart to bring in another talent at Safety and Evans is a ballhawk

Round 4 comp WR out North Carolina Ryan Switzer- I figured give Mitch his buddy and fav target..perfect slot WR and Returner..

Round 5 RB out of Wyoming Brian Hill- never seen or heard of this kid but he is electric and tough, idk who posted his thread but thanks and good scouting lol

Round 7 QB out of Taysom Hill- PS player, athletic with a strong arm..

not a 53

Trubisky-Thad-Hill
Hyde-Harris-Hill-Davis-Taylor
Doyle-Celek-Bell
Jeffery-Smith-Williams-Switzer-Ellington-Smelter-
Staley-Theus
Beadles-Tiller
Kilgore-Martin
Garnett
Brown-Cooper

AA-Dial
B Williams-Williams
Buckner-Blair
Lynch-Tank
Bowman-Bellore
Kendricks-Ray-Ray
Ingram-Harold
Robinson-Ward-Redmond-DJ-Reaser-
Reid-Evans
Tartt-

I like the qb, but I don't think Mike Williams lasts that long without bombing the combine. I'd also like to address some needs ono defense other than safety. I like the trade to he eagles though

Yeah I tried to keep it realistic and understand this team can't and won't be fixed with 1 offseason and draft..I could've easily fixed everything wrong but that won't happen all at 1ce..
I don't hate Mcdonald, he is still has room to grow and get better..a team might be willing to pay him more then the niners will tho we have the money..as for Ward I agree..if he stays healthy no matter where he plays hes a pro bowl caliber player in my eyes..Crazy how ive never heard of Bouye yet hes having such a great year..im interested in him now, wonder if he was drafted and from where..

Bouts is a UDFA I believe, Id really hate to see Vance head to a team like NE and ball out lol.

Nice always like when the underdogs make it and get paid..And Bouye will be paid pretty.. But imagine McDonald and Gronk..lol Long lost Twins..
Nice always like when the underdogs make it and get paid..And Bouye will be paid pretty.. But imagine McDonald and Gronk..lol Long lost Twins..

Yes Bouye (damn auto correct lol). Sportrac has his market value at $8.5 a yr, not awful if you ask me.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/houston-texans/a.j.-bouye-12795/market-value/

Yes Bouye (damn auto correct lol). Sportrac has his market value at $8.5 a yr, not awful if you ask me.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/houston-texans/a.j.-bouye-12795/market-value/

Not bad at all, hes 25 and obviously on the rise..plus the way players and CBs are getting paid 8.5 yearly isn't bad..he would be getting paid the same as Kareem Jackson and 2 million less then Byron Maxwell whose contract is an eye opening in my opinion..

Not bad at all, hes 25 and obviously on the rise..plus the way players and CBs are getting paid 8.5 yearly isn't bad..he would be getting paid the same as Kareem Jackson and 2 million less then Byron Maxwell whose contract is an eye opening in my opinion..

Maxwell blows lol...horrible signing and yet another reason to stay away from Seattle CB in FA

Maxwell blows lol...horrible signing and yet another reason to stay away from Seattle CB in FA

or another reason to not let chip hand out contracts lol

Lol fore sure

Lol fore sure

See Kelly has shown hes ass at giving out contracts but can draft good players while Baalke has shown he can sign players who fit (if they sign) but he cant draft for s**t..so umm idk which way to go with them lol
See Kelly has shown hes ass at giving out contracts but can draft good players while Baalke has shown he can sign players who fit (if they sign) but he cant draft for s**t..so umm idk which way to go with them lol

Got a feeling we will have one more yr to see what they can do....unfortunately
Share 49ersWebzone