LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Perfect Offseason and Draft..

Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Joey Porter as DC?

Yeah I think this young defense needs a young DC who will excite them and push them to be great..it was porter or vrabel and porter won bc he will run a a 3-4..

...and because Vrabel already turned us down.
Originally posted by NTeply49:
Here's the draft

Your score is: 9344 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 3 (CHI): Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 1 Pick 11 (BUF): Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A+)
Round 1 Pick 16 (BALT): Jabrill Peppers, SS, Michigan (A+)
Round 2 Pick 11 (BUF): Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan (A-)
Round 2 Pick 16 (BALT): Bucky Hodges, TE, Virginia Tech (A)
Round 3 Pick 2: Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia (A-)
Round 3 Pick 16 (BALT): Brad Kaaya, QB, Miami (Fla.) (A+)
Round 4 Pick 16 (BALT): Caleb Brantley, DT, Florida (B+)
Round 5 Pick 2: Zay Jones, WR, East Carolina (A+)
Round 6 Pick 2: Nico Siragusa, OG, San Diego State (A)
Round 6 Pick 27: Brendan Langley, CB, Lamar (TX) (B-)
Round 7 Pick 1: Derrick Nnadi, DT, Florida State (A+)
Round 7 Pick 2: Speedy Noil, WR, Texas A&M (B+)

Your Future Picks:
2019 Round 1 Pick

kind of confused.. what is this..?

Right what is this?
no more safeties we have enough. we have bigger needs
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by NTeply49:
Here's the draft

Your score is: 9344 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 3 (CHI): Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 1 Pick 11 (BUF): Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A+)
Round 1 Pick 16 (BALT): Jabrill Peppers, SS, Michigan (A+)
Round 2 Pick 11 (BUF): Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan (A-)
Round 2 Pick 16 (BALT): Bucky Hodges, TE, Virginia Tech (A)
Round 3 Pick 2: Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia (A-)
Round 3 Pick 16 (BALT): Brad Kaaya, QB, Miami (Fla.) (A+)
Round 4 Pick 16 (BALT): Caleb Brantley, DT, Florida (B+)
Round 5 Pick 2: Zay Jones, WR, East Carolina (A+)
Round 6 Pick 2: Nico Siragusa, OG, San Diego State (A)
Round 6 Pick 27: Brendan Langley, CB, Lamar (TX) (B-)
Round 7 Pick 1: Derrick Nnadi, DT, Florida State (A+)
Round 7 Pick 2: Speedy Noil, WR, Texas A&M (B+)

Your Future Picks:
2019 Round 1 Pick

kind of confused.. what is this..?

Right what is this?

He did an online draft simulator and made a ton of drafts to stack the 49ers picks, then got some studs way later than they would realistically go, because, you know... draft simulators. He wants to share his draft. Yes, it would be cool. No, none of those players will go where he got them (maybe Hodges?)
Yup Kendricks would be great next to Bowman and god forbid Bowman goes down the ILB core wont suffer as bad bc of Kendricks..I was really going to Keep Mcdonald but the easy drops he has are killing me..lol Doyle is having a great year and I can see him being even better in Kellys system like Ertz had..i would love for a tandem of Ward/Reid might help Reid to play SS instead..and Ward as the ball hawk he was in college..i believe Reid was a SS at LSU too...im not so aware of Bouye, only seen him when the Texans were televised..Hood is another great option in the 5th..it took me long to choose which RB to take in the 5th bc there are so many great ones..

I wouldn't be surprised if he stays in Indy (doyle). Their OC Chud uses a ton of two TE sets. Vance might miss a couple easy catches but he can also turn a 2 yard pass into a 60+ yard TD, teams have to game plan for that. He's worth a contract on the cheap.

Ward IMO plays best with the ball infront of him scanning the field like a missile Don't get me wrong he can play CB but let's put him where he's best. Bouye is currently the #1 PPF CB in football and is 6-0 195 perfect for our press man stuff.

So many good RBs and if Hood was hurt earlier he's be much higher.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
He did an online draft simulator and made a ton of drafts to stack the 49ers picks, then got some studs way later than they would realistically go, because, you know... draft simulators. He wants to share his draft. Yes, it would be cool. No, none of those players will go where he got them (maybe Hodges?)

I hate those things so unrealistic and kinda a waste of time
Joey Porter as DC?

Yeah I think this young defense needs a young DC who will excite them and push them to be great..it was porter or vrabel and porter won bc he will run a a 3-4..

But the Steelers defense has been trash for 3 years
Joey Porter as DC?

You could have said the same about Cleveland, but look how good JoN is doing now that he's been relocated to the Bay.
Joey Porter as DC?

...and because Vrabel already turned us down.

did he really..? didn't kno that at al...
Originally posted by stefano89:
no more safeties we have enough. we have bigger needs

I agree..a lot..but like I said Reid isn't showing much and we don't kno much about Tarrt bc they continue to play Bethea instead..

I agree lol

They are fun to do. I've played around with them and laugh at the sheer stupidity of the teams picks. I saw Teez Tabor go #1 overall.... but posting it in someone thought out mock offseason is kinda rude. Post those jokes of a draft in the draft simulator posts.
Yup Kendricks would be great next to Bowman and god forbid Bowman goes down the ILB core wont suffer as bad bc of Kendricks..I was really going to Keep Mcdonald but the easy drops he has are killing me..lol Doyle is having a great year and I can see him being even better in Kellys system like Ertz had..i would love for a tandem of Ward/Reid might help Reid to play SS instead..and Ward as the ball hawk he was in college..i believe Reid was a SS at LSU too...im not so aware of Bouye, only seen him when the Texans were televised..Hood is another great option in the 5th..it took me long to choose which RB to take in the 5th bc there are so many great ones..

I wouldn't be surprised if he stays in Indy (doyle). Their OC Chud uses a ton of two TE sets. Vance might miss a couple easy catches but he can also turn a 2 yard pass into a 60+ yard TD, teams have to game plan for that. He's worth a contract on the cheap.

Ward IMO plays best with the ball infront of him scanning the field like a missile Don't get me wrong he can play CB but let's put him where he's best. Bouye is currently the #1 PPF CB in football and is 6-0 195 perfect for our press man stuff.

So many good RBs and if Hood was hurt earlier he's be much higher.

I don't hate Mcdonald, he is still has room to grow and get better..a team might be willing to pay him more then the niners will tho we have the money..as for Ward I agree..if he stays healthy no matter where he plays hes a pro bowl caliber player in my eyes..Crazy how ive never heard of Bouye yet hes having such a great year..im interested in him now, wonder if he was drafted and from where..
Joey Porter as DC?

You could have said the same about Cleveland, but look how good JoN is doing now that he's been relocated to the Bay.

My 1st choice was Secondary coach Leslie Frazier from Baltimore but then thought how no1 on Harbaughs staff is going to go work for York lol
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
They are fun to do. I've played around with them and laugh at the sheer stupidity of the teams picks. I saw Teez Tabor go #1 overall.... but posting it in someone thought out mock offseason is kinda rude. Post those jokes of a draft in the draft simulator posts.

This...I think we have a fanspeak simulator thread?
Share 49ersWebzone