There are 187 users in the forums

Bored Mock #1

FA's

Get rid of Brock, Brooks, Bethea, Wilhoite, Kap to increase cap to get these FA's

NT - Bennie Logan or Dontari Poe(preferred)
OLB - Melvin Ingram or Chandler Jones(preferred)
ILB - Kiko Alonso or Donta Hightower(preferred) resign RR
LT- Cordy Glenn or Terron Armstead(preferred)
WR - Kendall Wright
RB - Darren McFadden or Jacquizz Rodgers

1st - Myles Garrett OLB
2nd - Corey Davis WR
3rd - Luke Falk QB
4th - Azeem Victor ILB
5th - Pharoh Brown TE
5th - Deshawn Hand DE
6th - JJ Dielman OT
6th - Chad Kelly QB - Gratuitous ACL pick
7th - Tyrique Jarrett NT
7th - Comp Pick
[ Edited by Alfienator on Nov 8, 2016 at 9:55 AM ]
terron armstead and cody glenn signed a contract extension
Originally posted by mateusmelo7:
terron armstead and cody glenn signed a contract extension

Well, there goes those two then.
So you want Luke Faulk to start for us in his first year Throw in a trade a Tony Romo as a bridge and im all for it
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Nov 10, 2016 at 9:58 AM ]
No more ACL picks...please. With the growing emergence of DuJuan Harris, not sure we need a FA smallish RB, & McFadden's got some serious miles on him. Instead, I'd draft Brian Hill (Wyo)...he's 6-1, 220 and runs with authority. He's currently ranked 3rd in the nation in avg. yds per game at 144+. He'll soon amass 3000 yds in 2+ seasons. Dude's a serious RB. I'd also promote Kelvin Taylor...he's surely packed on some muscle while on the PS. He's got plenty of talent. That'd give Kelly Hyde, Harris, Hill and Taylor...that's definitely better than what he's got now.

Niners should look for more than Kendall Wright in FA...Jeffrey and a number of other WR's will be in the market. Between FA and your draft there are only 2 WR's...not sure that's enough to upgrade our weak corps.

I'd draft Trubisky in the 1st...I get Garrett's one of the best players in the country, but Kelly needs to groom his franchise QB...it's long, long overdue in Ninerland. Love Corey Davis in the 2nd...he's got the size Kelly seriously lacks in his WR corps.

So, with his QB already drafted, I'd go with Beckworth in the 3rd...he sure looks to have the stuff to start alongside Navarro next year.

Don't really know much about the rest of the guys in your mock.
Share 49ersWebzone