LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

Dalvin Cook--RB--FSU

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Florida State junior RB Dalvin Cook rushed for 153 yards and a touchdown on 26 carries in the school's 31-13 win over Florida.

He added another 26 receiving yards on three catches. Cook dominated in-state opponents during his time with the Seminoles. We have listed Cook as the top running back in the nation thanks to his big play ability and consistent control of the team's rushing totals. Cook, who still has at least one more game to play, will receive questions about his shoulder injuries throughout the draft process, but he is so so good. Cook deflected questions about the NFL draft following the school's victory.
rotoworld.com

best RB in the draft IMO
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Dalvin Cook at times reminds me of Richardson when he was at Alabama..
Originally posted by 9moon:

He reminds me of Marshall Faulk
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:

This dude is light years better then T-rich. He has wheels, vision and feet.
Originally posted by Tman:
This dude is light years better then T-rich. He has wheels, vision and feet.

And hands
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Florida State junior RB Dalvin Cook rushed for 153 yards and a touchdown on 26 carries in the school's 31-13 win over Florida.

He added another 26 receiving yards on three catches. Cook dominated in-state opponents during his time with the Seminoles. We have listed Cook as the top running back in the nation thanks to his big play ability and consistent control of the team's rushing totals. Cook, who still has at least one more game to play, will receive questions about his shoulder injuries throughout the draft process, but he is so so good. Cook deflected questions about the NFL draft following the school's victory.
rotoworld.com

best RB in the draft IMO

Fournette is still a monster tho..lol but out of the 2 I'm taking Cook to form the best RB duo with Hyde in the league..somehow fall to the 2nd round lol
Originally posted by jersey49er:

rotoworld.com

best RB in the draft IMO

Fournette is still a monster tho..lol but out of the 2 I'm taking Cook to form the best RB duo with Hyde in the league..somehow fall to the 2nd round lol

He's not dropping to the 2nd, Fournette is a stud but seems to fade away in big games

rotoworld.com

best RB in the draft IMO

He's not dropping to the 2nd, Fournette is a stud but seems to fade away in big games

Yeah I know Cook isn't falling to the 2nd..I can dream tho right ??! Lol and your spot On with Fournette..
Yeah I know Cook isn't falling to the 2nd..I can dream tho right ??! Lol and your spot On with Fournette..

There will be some issues about Cook's knees, but I'm sure that will be gone once the combine starts. Don't get me wrong Fournette is a freak of nature but top 5 pick ehhh.

There will be some issues about Cook's knees, but I'm sure that will be gone once the combine starts. Don't get me wrong Fournette is a freak of nature but top 5 pick ehhh.

Yeah I see Fournette and Cook going around 8-13...Fournette to the Panthers and Cook to the Colts

best RB in the draft IMO

Whoa whoa whoa. Cook is really good don't get me wrong but Fournette is on another level than all the other RBs. He is the offense for LSU and has to face SEC defenses stacking the box to stop him.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Whoa whoa whoa. Cook is really good don't get me wrong but Fournette is on another level than all the other RBs. He is the offense for LSU and has to face SEC defenses stacking the box to stop him.

What do you think he's gonna be facing in the pros (stacked boxes)? Cook was that offense the past two yrs as well....Cook wasn't in some crap division either lol...He runs with great pad level shows up in big games and is a better receiver IMO.

I mean you could make a case Guice was just as good or if not better than Founette this yr (yes injuries) He has 406 more yards with only 28 more attempts, avg 8 YPC vs 6.5 for LF and had 6 more TDS.

Fournette is a beast don't get me wrong but if I had to choose between drafting him top 5 or Cook in the late teens I'd take Cook.

Both are gonna have good careers no doubt.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Nov 29, 2016 at 7:40 AM ]
What do you think he's gonna be facing in the pros (stacked boxes)? Cook was that offense the past two yrs as well....Cook wasn't in some crap division either lol...He runs with great pad level shows up in big games and is a better receiver IMO.

I mean you could make a case Guice was just as good or if not better than Founette this yr (yes injuries) He has 406 more yards with only 28 more attempts, avg 8 YPC vs 6.5 for LF and had 6 more TDS.

Fournette is a beast don't get me wrong but if I had to choose between drafting him top 5 or Cook in the late teens I'd take Cook.

Depends what team they go to. If Fournette goes to the Bears or Jets he will be facing stacked boxes while if Cook goes to the Colts which I hope he goes to cause Luck needs major help he will have a huge rookie year. I like Chubb in round 2-3
Depends what team they go to. If Fournette goes to the Bears or Jets he will be facing stacked boxes while if Cook goes to the Colts which I hope he goes to cause Luck needs major help he will have a huge rookie year. I like Chubb in round 2-3

Which most likely happens to Fournette....man the colts need help with that OL vs another offensive skilled player, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the pick.

I didn't watch Chubb much this year, I like Gallman for us in the 3rd or 4th. This draft is ridiculous at RB

Chubb in the 3rd to niners would be nice..
Share 49ersWebzone