LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Dalvin Cook--RB--FSU

Haven't seen a thread on this guy. He seems to be the clear best back after Fournette. How high is he projected to go?
Probably mid 1st to early second.

But he could make a huge jump depending on combine and pre draft workouts.

Would be a nice fit for Kelly's offense but Harris could be our future 3rd down back.
Would love this guy. Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up being the best RB in this draft when its all said and done. Dude has that IT factor.

Too bad we have 21 other needs then RB.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I see him as a mid first-rounder. My concern for him is his vision. But oh boy does he have wheels!
so many other needs but him and Hyde together would be a great Duo..and honestly Kellys scheme worked best when he had 2 great RBs..McCoy and Sproles..
Wish we could find a way to pick this guy up, but i think there are to many other serious needs for this team
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Yes this guy is awesome!

Watched him last week kicking some ass.

Reminds me of a better version of Devonte Freeman
Love this kid and I'm a Noles guy but this draft is stocked with talent at RB can't throw a 1st at RB.
Having a nice first half against Boston College, blocking well mostly. Broke off a nice 19 yard run, really nice burst. He would look in Kelly's offense.

I guess he reminds me of Marshall Faulk
[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Nov 11, 2016 at 5:54 PM ]

Best rb in the draft.
FSU junior RB Dalvin Cook rushed for 225 yards and four touchdowns in Saturday's 45-14 win over Syracuse.

In so doing, he broke Warrick Dunn's (3,959) 20-year old record to become Florida State's career rushing leader. Cook is the sixth player to reach 4,000 yards in Atlantic Coast Conference history. Cook, who logged his seventh 100-yard game today, now has 4,166 career rushing yards. About Cook, a first-round prospect, an NFL exec told NFL.com earlier this season: "He's both quick and explosive. He's easy to scout."
I wish we could, but the need for QB, WR, ILB, and OLB is too great.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I wish we could, but the need for QB, WR, ILB, and OLB is too great.

This. Only way we could get this guy is if he fell to end of 1st round or early 2nd round which i just don't see happening
Florida State junior RB Dalvin Cook rushed for 153 yards and a touchdown on 26 carries in the school's 31-13 win over Florida.

He added another 26 receiving yards on three catches. Cook dominated in-state opponents during his time with the Seminoles. We have listed Cook as the top running back in the nation thanks to his big play ability and consistent control of the team's rushing totals. Cook, who still has at least one more game to play, will receive questions about his shoulder injuries throughout the draft process, but he is so so good. Cook deflected questions about the NFL draft following the school's victory.
rotoworld.com
Share 49ersWebzone