LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Prospects we need to land in these next couple of drafts..

Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
This year we need to get Myles Garrett with our first round pick and then find a way to also draft WR Corey Davis.

[ Edited by NinerSickness on Oct 27, 2016 at 3:54 PM ]
Im fine with about anybody as long as Trent Baalke is not drafting them!
Originally posted by amosmac28:
Im fine with about anybody as long as Trent Baalke is not drafting them!

This. What a relief it would be, to start gambling on healthy players again
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I've seen him throw some dimes

Kaepernick can throw some dimes. Gabbert can throw some dimes. What separates mediocre QBs from great ones is that the great ones do it consistently.
+1
What you're suggesting is a Baalke special...I get Garrett is a stud among studs, but something tells me whether it's Baalke (with considerably more input from Kelly) or his replacement, I think we're going to see a QB & WR as the first two picks. The two guys I'd pick are Mitch Trubisky (QB) and either Mike Williams, Courtland Sutton or Corey Davis. All those WR's are great sized and playmakers, exactly what Kelly needs.

Kaepernick can throw some dimes. Gabbert can throw some dimes. What separates mediocre QBs from great ones is that the great ones do it consistently.

This. People should consider a two minute drill where you need your QB to be on the mark for 5 to 8 passes in a row. A QB that can be on target, consistently, will open up the big plays also which is why the accuracy > the big arm for me.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Not sold on Lamar Jackson at the pro level. Hes amazing and fun to watch on Saturday. But how will he do when everyone's just as fast as he is?

This
Originally posted by Hopper:

+1

+2
Jake Browning>Lamar Jackson
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
Jake Browning>Lamar Jackson

I've been super impressed with Jake Browning. He just seems to have the it factor. This is coming from the UDub fan. :-)
[ Edited by aclarke49 on Oct 30, 2016 at 1:41 PM ]

Originally posted by aclarke49:
I've been super trust with Jake Browning. he just seems to have its actor. This is coming from the UDub fan. :-)

Need a QB this year, either he's drafted in the 1st or 2nd..unless they trade for someone like Jimmy G..but QB is top need and has to be addressed this offseason..
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
DAMN,

if the old management or a new management ever considers LAMAR JACKSON as a QB for the team, we may as well get in-touch of VINCE YOUNG and ask him to get back in shape..
Originally posted by 9moon:
DAMN,

if the old management or a new management ever considers LAMAR JACKSON as a QB for the team, we may as well get in-touch of VINCE YOUNG and ask him to get back in shape..

We will be taking a QB this year and I don't think Jackson is even eligible
Skipper, LT Arkansas, 6-7 290 pounds. I haven't folowed this guy but watching him play against the gators, has me thinking he is a prospect.

This guy has a nasty streak and enjoys pancaking people. Got an unsportsman penalty for excessively pancaking a blitzing LB.
Share 49ersWebzone