LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 346 users in the forums

Zach Terrell-QB-Western Michigan

The early Heisman voting came out the other day and this kid got a vote. May be worth a look as the backup QB to whomever the Niners take in the first or second round.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
6'1". That's a pity.

Some guy name Drew Brees is under 6'2" and he's not so bad...
Originally posted by 9moon:
6'1". That's a pity.

He was also the 5th, 3rd, and 2nd leading passer in the nation for 3 years in college while being in the Big 10.

If you ever pull up Brees highlights on YouTube, you will see the ball just launch out of his hands.

Terrell is 20th, 23rd, and currently 18th in the nation in passing against some pretty bad opponents. And Terrell also has one of the best WRs in the nation on his team to throw to who accounts for about half his yards.

if you want a non-major conference QB, thats undersized, Greg Ward Jr. is your guy IMO
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
6'1". That's a pity.

He was also the 5th, 3rd, and 2nd leading passer in the nation for 3 years in college while being in the Big 10.

If you ever pull up Brees highlights on YouTube, you will see the ball just launch out of his hands.

Terrell is 20th, 23rd, and currently 18th in the nation in passing against some pretty bad opponents. And Terrell also has one of the best WRs in the nation on his team to throw to who accounts for about half his yards.

if you want a non-major conference QB, thats undersized, Greg Ward Jr. is your guy IMO

Do you see any post that I wanted Z-Tee??

I saw and follow Brees (#15) when he was at Purdue.. I know how talented that guy is.. I was hoping that NOLAN would sign him instead of drafting Alex Smith..

All I said is that HEIGHT has nothing to do how good a QB is.. someone posted "he's 6'1".. pitty.. so I replied that BREES was under 6'2"..

infact, Russell "monchichi" Wilson is no taller than 6'2".. and he ain't that bad either..

I saw and follow Brees (#15) when he was at Purdue.. I know how talented that guy is.. I was hoping that NOLAN would sign him instead of drafting Alex Smith..

All I said is that HEIGHT has nothing to do how good a QB is.. someone posted "he's 6'1".. pitty.. so I replied that BREES was under 6'2"..

infact, Russell "monchichi" Wilson is no taller than 6'2".. and he ain't that bad either..

Being under 6'2 is an outlier in the NFL.

You ideally want guys that are 6'2 - 6'5
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Being under 6'2 is an outlier in the NFL.

You ideally want guys that are 6'2 - 6'5

TRUE, TRUE.... AFTERALL, Kaep is about 6'4"
Share 49ersWebzone