LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 202 users in the forums

LG Quenton Nelson - Notre Dame - Jr

I want this guy B. Chubb or Barkley. No one else seems like a game changer to me.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I want this guy B. Chubb or Barkley. No one else seems like a game changer to me.

I don't think Chubb is a game-changer. He'll be good, but he's not dominant IMO. He was never the same after that alligator bit his hand off.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:

I don't think Chubb is a game-changer. He'll be good, but he's not dominant IMO. He was never the same after that alligator bit his hand off.

Originally posted by NinerSickness:

[ Edited by Waterbear on Nov 3, 2017 at 12:15 AM ]
if barkley is gone, i really hope we trade back and take this guy.
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
https://www.facebook.com/NDFootball/videos/1832654013430803/
Best lineman in the draft and one of the best prospects regardless of position. Really hope we can land him somehow after maneuvering up and or down in the draft
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Best lineman in the draft and one of the best prospects regardless of position. Really hope we can land him somehow after maneuvering up and or down in the draft

Only way is back. Moving up would cost a LOT.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
if barkley is gone, i really hope we trade back and take this guy.

I hope Barkley is there and teams that want him badly are willing to give up a haul to the Niners for their draft spot. Then, move down, pick up a bunch of picks, and select Nelson. That would be a very good and wise move.
Originally posted by jreff22:

Only way is back. Moving up would cost a LOT.

Depends on what we get after moving back with our 1st pick. It may not cost too much if it's only a few spots and he certainly might be worth it. We did it for Garnett

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I hope Barkley is there and teams that want him badly are willing to give up a haul to the Niners for their draft spot. Then, move down, pick up a bunch of picks, and select Nelson. That would be a very good and wise move.

I think it is more likely that there are teams who will be looking to move up for a QB. That is why I am rooting for guys like Rosen, Jackson and Darnold to kill it the rest of the way and hoping that Darnold does come out.
Depends on what we get after moving back with our 1st pick. It may not cost too much if it's only a few spots and he certainly might be worth it. We did it for Garnett

Nelson is going to be a Top 10 pick. You're not moving back up for him, you would be moving back a bit and then having him be your 1st round pick.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Nelson is going to be a Top 10 pick. You're not moving back up for him, you would be moving back a bit and then having him be your 1st round pick.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Teams always fall in love and value skill positions more and this guy is a guard, not a tackle. I remember when Decastro was a "surefire" top pick too. We'll see when it's said and done but I don't think he goes top 10. 10-15 at the earliest

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Teams always fall in love and value skill positions more and this guy is a guard, not a tackle. I remember when Decastro was a "surefire" top pick too. We'll see when it's said and done but I don't think he goes top 10. 10-15 at the earliest

10 is top 10
Originally posted by jreff22:

10 is top 10

Indeed it is. Okay I think earliest he goes is 10 to 15 if he does go top 10
Share 49ersWebzone