There are 286 users in the forums

Devonte Fields OLB Louisville

Originally posted by jersey49er:
I don't think there is anyway this kid drops to the 3rd..he has showed the last 2 years he has matured and his troubles are behind him..a team will love him and take him mid 2nd round..i like him as my 3rd pass rusher behind Garrett and Harris from Missouri..

He's only got two sacks this yr so he's been under the radar.
Bringing the heat tonight
Had three sacks last game
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I like this kid, but is he worth late 1st?
How many sacks so far this season?
Originally posted by 9moon:
I like this kid, but is he worth late 1st?

No but he's worth a late 2nd or early 3rd. He's currently the 112th overall prospect in cbs draft big board.
Originally posted by Alfienator:
How many sacks so far this season?

5 and has 25.5 sacks so far in college( and basically missing all of 2013).
If Myles is taken by the Browns. Trading down and getting the other team's 1st/2nd this year and 1st next year.
1st - Reuben Foster
2nd - QB
2nd - WR or Devonte Fields
3rd - if Devonte is available here
If Myles is taken by the Browns. Trading down and getting the other team's 1st/2nd this year and 1st next year.
1st - Reuben Foster
2nd - QB

My issue with a trade down is who are teams gonna move up for? We need help at just about every position and if we don't see a player worth drafting at 2 or 3 who would give up multiple picks to move up?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
1st - Reuben Foster
2nd - QB

My issue with a trade down is who are teams gonna move up for? We need help at just about every position and if we don't see a player worth drafting at 2 or 3 who would give up multiple picks to move up?

I'm pretty sure there might be suitors for Jabrill Peppers.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Baalkaca will pass on him unless he gets an ACL before the draft

#
devonte fields is actually a player baalke would realistically draft. he loves his superbly-talented delinquents who slip due to their off-field behavior.
[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 16, 2016 at 7:03 PM ]
1st - Reuben Foster
2nd - QB

Allen, Garrett, or any QB a team falls in love with. All are realistic trade-up targets. Just need one team, but you're a lot better off if there are more.
I'm pretty sure there might be suitors for Jabrill Peppers.

Someone is gonna give up 2nd/3rd and next yrs picks for him?
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Good pass rusher. As long as he doesn't have another Greg Hardy incident.

yeah that's what drops him...not talent, as far as I know since going to Louisville he's been good to go.

Yeah and Noah Spence dropped to the 2nd so I'd expect him to drop as well if not further due to this class being ridiculously stacked.

Yup...Myles is a stud without a doubt, but man if we can get a qb of the future and one of these pass rushers I would prefer that.

Qb in the 1st, WR in the 2nd and move back up to get someone like fields in the 2nd IMHO would do more for this team then Myles and a developmental qb. Still a lot of time to evaluate and who knows where we're picking.

Currently we're 4th which is a damn shame because we are the worst team in the league right now.
I would love a qb too. But this is not a great qb class. There is no one to be enamored with. Only two for sure players worth a top 5 no matter what is garrett and fournette
Share 49ersWebzone