LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 132 users in the forums

Just Another Mock 1

I think Garrett and McMillan would be nice for our 1st 2 picks! Solidify our LB corps.
Originally posted by fan49:
if we are rebuilding we are rebuilding. garrett will have way more impact than watson

Disagree....this draft is deep at pass rusher. For the love of god get a qb you know the person that touches the football more than any other person.

Watson/kizer in first, Corey Davis or McMillan/foster at 2, fields in the third at OLB.

Also like watt's younger brother in the middle rds.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Oct 18, 2016 at 2:46 PM ]
Originally posted by SFBuckeye:
I think Garrett and McMillan would be nice for our 1st 2 picks! Solidify our LB corps.

Who's throwing the ball...and don't you dare say glennon lol.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by fan49:
if we are rebuilding we are rebuilding. garrett will have way more impact than watson

Disagree....this draft is deep at pass rusher. For the love of god get a qb you know the person that touches the football more than any other person.

Watson/kizer in first, Corey Davis or McMillan/foster at 2, fields in the third at OLB.

Also like watt's younger brother in the middle rds.

Almost my mock lol I have the niners taking Watson the trading back in the 1st for Mcmillan..need a young ILB stud to put next to Bowman and take ove god forbid he gets injured again..i agree on Watts little brother..hes going to be that energy Pass rusher teams love
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Almost my mock lol I have the niners taking Watson the trading back in the 1st for Mcmillan..need a young ILB stud to put next to Bowman and take ove god forbid he gets injured again..i agree on Watts little brother..hes going to be that energy Pass rusher teams love

We have an extra pick in rounds 5-7 and we will probadly get a comp 4th round pick.
Share 49ersWebzone