LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

John Ross WR Washington

Originally posted by 801niner:
That was disappointing

Lol

Dem Jersey kids in bama secondary are no joke.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 31, 2016 at 3:38 PM ]
Ross looked a first rounder in the first half, a second rounder in the second half.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Ross looked a first rounder in the first half, a second rounder in the second half.

' hard to look good when your qb is getting harassed all day
No thanks on this guy. We need someone that can take over a game almost by themselves.

He's no daisy after all.
Originally posted by WashDCNinerFan:
No thanks on this guy. We need someone that can take over a game almost by themselves.

He's no daisy after all.

Uhh who can take a game over all by themselves??? This isn't basketball
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Washington WR @WatchJRoss is foregoing his senior year and turning pro early, per source.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Washington WR @WatchJRoss is foregoing his senior year and turning pro early, per source.

Nice. The more options the better
Originally posted by saniner:
Originally posted by Jcool:

Nice. The more options the better

Yup. A lot of talk of him being the 2nd WR taken which pushes Davis down a bit more. Could be a nice trade up option
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Originally posted by Zachary13White:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

' hard to look good when your qb is getting harassed all day

Agree, same thing happened to Juju when USC got steamrolled. Hard to do anything when you make your break and see your QB already hit or scrambling for his life.
[ Edited by TheNef77 on Jan 2, 2017 at 4:13 PM ]
Washington redshirt junior WR John Ross' injury history includes a meniscus tear in his right knee in 2014 followed by microfracture surgery.

Before the surgery, Ross played out the remainder of the season, from game three to the year's conclusion. "But I was worried if I said something, I probably would have to sit out for the rest of the season." Then Ross tore the ACL and meniscus in his left knee during spring practice, leading to a redshirt year in 2015. Ross took college football by storm this year, recording 1,150 yards and 17 touchdowns on 81 catches. It was easily his best season, which makes sense when considering he played with a torn meniscus in 2014, his last season on the field. Ross recently declared for the draft. It will be worth monitoring his medicals during the draft process.

Best route runner in the draft. I like this kid a lot.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Washington redshirt junior WR John Ross' injury history includes a meniscus tear in his right knee in 2014 followed by microfracture surgery. Before the surgery, Ross played out the remainder of the season, from game three to the year's conclusion. "But I was worried if I said something, I probably would have to sit out for the rest of the season." Then Ross tore the ACL and meniscus in his left knee during spring practice, leading to a redshirt year in 2015. Ross took college football by storm this year, recording 1,150 yards and 17 touchdowns on 81 catches. It was easily his best season, which makes sense when considering he played with a torn meniscus in 2014, his last season on the field. Ross recently declared for the draft. It will be worth monitoring his medicals during the draft process.

His medicals are going to scare off a bunch of teams. Big gamble taking a guy that's torn up both knees already.
Originally posted by Heroism:
His medicals are going to scare off a bunch of teams. Big gamble taking a guy that's torn up both knees already.

Oh yeah espically in the top 50
He's a baller. Amazing route runner and that freaking speed. I didn't know about the injury history that sucks cause he's so good.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
He's a baller. Amazing route runner and that freaking speed. I didn't know about the injury history that sucks cause he's so good.

yeah his injury history is the only thing that scares me. If he gets one more serious knee injury, his whole career could be in doubt. The earliest id take him is with our 3rd rounder
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Feb 8, 2017 at 10:23 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone